Chapter 37

Bella's POV:

We finally got through the doors after waiting in the line for around 30 minutes. It was cold as hell outside.

We went up to the bar and Ella ordered us some drinks. Then we went to take a seat. There was levels to this arena and we were seated on the first level across from the VIP section.

A few hours later

We were being invited into VIP by this lightskin guy with braids. I think he an actor because I recognise him from some movies on Netflix.

I personally ain't find him cute but Ella? Shit she drooling over him.

"Ya'll ladies wanna join me in VIP?" He said.

"Nah we good" Ella gone say. Her boujie ass.

I smiled at him but he still stood in front of me.

I turned to Ella and said "you sure? I don't mind. I been watching VIP this whole time, they lit" I said.

Truthfully I been watching to see if Dave here and I gave up looking around an hour ago when I noticed he wasn't here. But it did look lit asf.

She gave me a look as if she knew what I was thinking about so I whispered to her

"He's not here" and she nodded and followed the guy.

"What's yo name?" She asked him.

"It's quincy." He said

"Ella" she replied as they smiled at each other.

When we walked up to VIP he led us to a corner.

I turned and took a quick glance at everyone and then my eyes darted back.

"Justin? OMG Justin!!!" I said as he walked over to me and I practically jumped in his arms.

"Wassuppp I ain't seen you in way too long. I got down to LA today and was gonna message you to meet tomorrow but you here and shit" he said looking me up and down.

"Okay gurlll" he said in his most feminine voice.

I let out a chuckle and pushed his shoulder.

We sat down beside each other and spoke with everyone. I introduced Ella to Justin but she was too focused on Quincy that she ain't care.

"Whatchu doing here anyways" I asked J

"Me and my brother flew out here to stay with our other brother for a few days. I know I only spoke to you the other day but I still ain't know what you got going on. You staying with yo friend over here?" He asked me.

I nodded and changed the subject. "Who's yo brother?" And he pointed to Quincy.

I laughed because the whole time he knew and I didn't.

"Wow. What a coincidence" I said sarcastically.

"You know who's supposed to be here right?"

"No. Who?" I asked.

"East. You still ain't spoke to him?" He asked me.