Chapter 28

Bella's POV:

Me and Noah had just finished. Our cart was full. Completely full. Enough food to feed the whole street. We spent so much time at the store because I love little things like this. Just being able to spend time with Noah and letting him pick out whatever he wants. I think we need to go clothes shopping next because this is fun.

I loaded the bags into the trunk and made sure Noah was good then I sat in the front seat behind the steering wheel. I was about to take out my phone but then I realised I ain't have one. So I just pulled out of the parking lot and drove home.

__

Singing well sort of screaming along to summer walker in the car I pulled up to my house. Getting out until I felt push me against the car and trap me on both sides with their hands. A flood of terror shot through me until I looked up and noticed who it was. Dave.

"David! What the fuck are you doing?! You scared the shit out of me" I told him. Still yet to move his hands from beside me.

"You scared me too. Where you been? How you gone disappear without telling anyone where you going? Tf you think this is?" He asked me and I immediately scrunched up my face.

"Nigga" I said while tilting my head to the side. Who does he think he is? He sho ain't my daddy.

I pushed him off me and was startled when I noticed Justin standing with Noah in his hands. A wide smile grew upon my face as I popped the trunk open and started taking out bags.

I looked up to see Dave staring at me like I just killed somebody. Tf is his problem?

"You gone help or you gone stand there and watch?" I said to him. Now growing an attitude because I'm trying so hard not to let him ruin my mood.

He came and stood directly behind me and leaned in to grab some bags. My breathing became heavy as he pushed up against me also taking the bags out of my hand while brushing our fingers together. The effect this man has on me is crazy. He ain't even doing nothing.

Not that I was surprised, however when I looked down he had every single bag in his hands and he moved towards the door. I pushed infront and unlocked the door walking in and going straight to my bedroom to change.

"You can leave the bags on the ground next to the fridge. I'll be down in a second" I told them as I hurried up the stairs.

When I got to my room, I open and closed the door behind me, leaning my back against it and catching my breath. At this point I would've went to call J'Nya and make her calm me down but I don't have a phone. Or a best friend my subconscious harshly added.

I walked over to my closet and grabbed some sweats to wear. Then I started to strip. I had on red lace panties, not for any occasion however wearing cute, maybe even sexy underwear made me feel good about myself. Is that weird? I don't know. My thoughts were interrupted when my door swung open and in walked Dave. He looked at me and then looked back at the door to close it before his neck snapped in my direction again. I'm guessing he didn't notice the first time.

I tried my best to cover up however there wasn't much I could do.
I cleared my throat.

"Get out. Now!" I said and pointed to the door with one hand, the other holding my sweats over my bottom half.