Chapter 31

We were waiting to board the jet and I took a picture of Dave. He heard the click and mugged me as I giggled. I gave him my phone and asked him to take a picture of me for the gram.

I got out and posed, he took a couple pictures and then gave me my phone back.

"Boy no, you did NOT take enough, I know they all ugly too! Take more" I told him

"Matter fact just keep clicking I'll tell you when to stop" I told him as I posed hoping to get at least one good picture out of the 100 pictures that he's taking

Then the pilot interrupted us and told us we could board now. I picked up Noah as Dave grabbed mine and Noah's bag and we walked to the stairs.

On the plane I posted the pictures I took of me Dave and Noah today

and captioned it 'LA bound🛩'

I strapped me and Noah in before we took off.
________________________________

Dave's POV:

I watched Bella as she slept. She been out for an hour now while me and Noah up playing around trying not to make too much noise.

"Dada" I heard Noah say and I froze. I ain't ever heard that before and it made me feel some type of way.

I sat back down and Noah came to me and put his hand on my face and said "Dada I tired"

I picked him up and said "no Noah I'm Dave or day day not Dada. I'm not Dada." I told him with a stern look on my face.
"Uh o-ok" he said with a pout and he layed his head on my chest.

Inside a part of me was questioning everything. Am I going too fast with Bella? Should I have asked her to come with me? Am I in too deep?

A nigga was confused. I just layed my chair back and closed my eyes with Noah asleep on my chest. Noah had his arms tightly around my torso and they hung by my sides. I looked down at him and saw his tiny face. Am I ready to be responsible for a whole human? Ready to be 'dada'?

Then I fell asleep.

________________________________
(Let's just ignore the legalities of all of this please 😂😂)