Chapter 42

Bella's POV:
(PSA: IVE CHANGED BELLA'S AGE SO NOW SHE'S 17 AND WILL BE TURNING 18)
A week later:

A lot has happened this past week. I feel like I'm finally getting my life on track. Firstly, my ma has decided she's gonna stay in DR which is cool, I miss her but I gotta grow up at some point and this is what I've been doing.

I'm now back in New Jersey, I got back here 2 days ago. I asked Ella to borrow me the money and I'd give it to her once I got back, knowing I had it back in Jersey.

However that's not the best part...

I GOT A MODELLING JOB!! It's back in LA however that's not a problem because I decided to move out there officially. Its a big step however, this modelling job pays good money as it's for Pretty Little Thing. I'll be starting it in 3 days from now which is actually the day before my birthday. I haven't made any fuss about my birthday at all so no one has remembered and that's how I like it.

I've never really celebrated my birthday like that before and I don't really want to start now. I don't see it as a big deal.

Anyways today I sold my car and I'm about to sell my house. I've donated a lot of stuff that I don't need to charity and I'm only bringing things that are necessary with me to LA. This is a perfect fresh start for me and Noah.

"Papa bear, come on" I called out for Noah. There was no food in the fridge and I was starving so we were going to get an Uber to IHOP.

I also needed to buy 2 suitcases and get a few boxes for our things. Justin flew back out here with us for these couple days so we're flying out  to LA on his fathers Private Jet.

As for Dave, we've been cordial. I haven't seen him since that day that I forgave him but we speak on the phone every now and again. I've just been soo busy this past week that I haven't had the time.

He offered to fly me out to New Jersey and back to LA so he could help with the moving but I declined. I just didn't want him to be a distraction right now.

I locked the door and jumped into the Uber with Noah.

...

We got to IHOP and took a seat at a table and I asked Noah what he wants. We ordered our food and sat down.

Dave was FaceTiming me and I decided to answer it.

He had a mug on his face and the first thing he said was "you been ignoring me. Why?"

"Not intentionally. I've just been busy doing my own thing tryna take care of my own"

"You know I could've been helping you with all this shit. You know I got a PJ and I could've took care of your travels why you being difficult?" He said, I could tell he was high by just looking at him.

"Not today, Dave. I'm having a great day so do not try and start an argument with me" I was cut off by the waiter giving us our food

"For you beautiful and for you sir" the waiter said and Noah smiled at his nickname 'sir'.

I thanked him and looked back at the phone.

Dave looked angrily at the phone.
"Where the fuck are you and who you with?" He said harshly.

"You not gone keep cursing at me. What you need to do is watch your tone and mind your business" and with that I hung up the phone.

This nigga really assuming I'm out here in Jersey doing god knows what. He got me fucked up.

I posted a snap of Noah eating his food. I knew it would make Dave feel like a fool since he probably thought I was off doing god knows what with god knows who.

Then my phone rang again and I looked at it ready to decline Dave's call but instead it was Justin.

"Wassup J, we in IHOP right now about to eat, imma call you when we're finished" I told him.

"I'll pick you up, call me when you almost done" I said okay and hung up and silenced my phone.

I just wanted a nice meal with my babyboy, no more interruptions.

...

We just bought the suitcases that I needed and we were now on our way home and Noah had fell asleep in Justin's car. We were headed back to LA at 8pm and it was 4pm right now so we had time to pack up all the things we had.

Justin got Noah out the car and layed him on the couch in the house. As I dragged the suitcases upstairs and put all of Noah's clothes into one and mine in the other. The boxes were filled with things like toys and sentimental things. There was one box that was filled with all my mamas things that I was gone have to send to her.

Once we were all packed, I had just finished signing away the house and the lady shook my hand and wished me well. I took one last look at the house and then we left. Noah has been sleeping and when he woke up I decided to just put him in pyjamas because I knew eventually he would go back to sleep and be in and out of sleep until we reached LA. I had on a cute lil comfy fit with these Balenciagas that I had treated myself to in the airport on the way here. The sun was still shining as we had left out kinda early due to traffic so it was only 5:47pm.

 The sun was still shining as we had left out kinda early due to traffic so it was only 5:47pm

When we got to the airport, as predicted, Noah was asleep but I woke him up because I knew he'd be hungry

When we got to the airport, as predicted, Noah was asleep but I woke him up because I knew he'd be hungry. We ate some food and then boarded the flight. I decided to catch up on some sleep with Noah so I layed him on my chest and waited to take off before I fell asleep.