Chapter 21

(5 days later)
Back in LA

Dave's POV:
I was chillin in the crib wit Autumn whilst she had my phone scrolling through ig. I ain't like the way she was all up on my phone but I'm right behind her anyway so ion care as much. She came across a picture that Justin posted

"Awwwww he's so cute. I can't wait to have a lil baby of my own. His mama is soo lucky" I heard Autumn say when I realised it was a picture of Noah.
Justin had captioned it 'neph neph big drippin today👀❤️'

Neph neph? This nigg-
Whatever man.
I seen Autumn was up on Bella's ig lurking on her page. She seen that I follow her but she ain't say nun. She just kept scrolling.
When I met Autumn in the store in jersey a few days ago, that night, I decided to stop trying wit Bella. Ain't no bitch worth me begging fa them. I must have forgot who I am. I flew Autumn back with me and we been chillin since then. Shawty's cool. She ain't seem crazy at all but some not right wit her. She always hiding her phone. Never answers it around me. I ain't tripping though, she just another bitch.

________________________________
(I forgot the date now so let's just say it's September 9th)

Bella's POV:

Heading out of my school doors, I got in my car and drove to pick up Noah and J'Nya. I had to go and sort a few things to start my online classes so I start tomorrow. Yesterday I told J'Nya about Noah's situation and how I, well my mama, has full custody of him now and she helped me sign the papers for my mama and send them off. My mama ain't care, she said it's better off for Noah anyways and I totally agree. She just a lil sad and concerned because I'm only 16 turning 17 soon and I still have school. However I told her that I'm fine and honestly it's not all that bad, it gets hard sometimes, but like everyone knows, Noah is my heart. She said she would come home and help me out but honestly, I was enjoying having my own space and I know DR is where her heart is and that she loves it there so I told her to stay and come home when she's ready.
Anyways since I told J'Nya, she been so helpful she been helping me with Noah's bedroom and we're finally about to finish it. We're about to go and pick up his bed today and a few more things and then it will be all done. I don't think Noah will want to sleep in there just yet with it being on the other side of the house and all but it's ready when he's ready. I don't want to rush him.

I beeped my horn once I pulled up outside J'Nya's house and a few minutes later I saw Noah running out the house at full speed towards the car so I got out and met him on the other side. I bent down and he jumped on me.

"Hey papa, why you so eager to get away from auntie huh? She being mean?" I said to him whilst making a fake pout.

"She tickle me." He said whilst laughing.

"Oh like this?" I said as I tickled him and he wriggled out of my arms and ran to the car.

Me and J'Nya spoke as I strapped Noah and in and we headed to buy the last things for his room.

5 hours later:

Noah's room was finally finished and it looked so cute. Me and J did that!!! Periodttttt.

I took a picture and posted it on my ig and captioned it "finally finished my baby's room

I took a picture and posted it on my ig and captioned it "finally finished my baby's room. Me and @Jaybabyxo did that!!❤️❤️"

I ain't have that many followers, most people were J'Nya's family or people that I've met at J'Nya's family functions and gossip gets around quick so they most of them know the deal wit Noah. NOT that I have to explain myself to anybody da fuq.

I seen a few people comment and then I seen Dave's comment,
"Lil man gotta get a PlayStation hooked up to that tv, imma smoke his butt at nba 💯👨‍👦"
He bold bold fa putting that father son emoji and he bold fa thinking that he even coming back into this house. The nerve of this nigga.