Chapter 35

Bella's POV:

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, sitting up I searched around looking for Noah but I couldn't see him so I got up and walked out the room calling for him.

I ran down the stairs frantically and called his name until I stopped when I reached the kitchen and saw him eating pancakes with the prettiest lil baby girl I have ever seen.

"Oh my gosh. I completely forgot where I was for a second. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't be going around shouting like that. What time is it?" I asked Angela as she smiled at me.

"Dont worry girl you safe, he's safe. It's 10 o'clock. I took the day off of work so we could all get to know each other. Lala come meet mommy's friend" she said to her daughter.

The lil girl got down off the chair and walked towards me. I crouched down and said "hey pretty, I'm Bella."

"Beya" she repeated.

"Yes baby, what's your name?" I asked her as if I didn't already know.

"My la la" she said as she ran to sit back with Noah.
I walked over and kissed his cheek then went to talk to Angela.

"She does the same thing Noah does, getting 'Im' and 'my' mixed up. She's adorable. So how was Noah when he woke up?" I asked her sipping some orange juice that she gave me.

"He was pretty confused. I don't know if you remember but I slept down here and let you two have my bed for the night. So when I woke up I checked on Lala in her room and then I peeked into my room and saw Noah wide awake" she took a sip of her juice and continued..

"So I walked over and reached my hands out for him and he let me pick him up and then he said 'mommy sleep' and I said yeah and asked him if he wanted pancakes and then he nodded and got excited. I'm pretty sure he forgot all about you after that" she said and we both laughed.

"They seem to be getting along pretty well" I said looking over at Noah and Lala.

"Yeah. But hey, have you spoken to... you know" she said hinting about Dave.

"Nope. I blocked him on everything. I am so done with him I swear"

"It's alright girl, I got you" Angela said as she hugged me.

I couldn't understand how someone would open up her home and help someone like me out just like that. I swear she is sent from god.

________________________________

(What you've all been waiting for 🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Dave's POV:

I woke up and opened my eyes and my head was hurting like a bitch. I looked down and noticed I still had all my clothes on then I remembered parts of last night at the party. I don't remember anything after I stepped through the front door though damn.

I got up and checked my phone. I saw messages from different people and I noticed that it was 11am. I went into the bathroom and had a quick shower, threw on some sweats and some nike socks. I put on my Gucci slides and brushed my teeth then I went to find Bella and Noah knowing they'd be awake by now. I walked into the kitchen and saw they weren't in there. My whole house was silent. I couldn't even hear them.

I checked the cinema room and they weren't in there either so I figured maybe they were still sleeping. When I opened the door to her room my heart sunk. There was no one in the bed, the closets were empty there was nothing here. Absolutely nothing.

I ran to my room and took my phone off the charger and tried to call her but it went straight to voicemail. I called her again and the same thing.