Chapter 33

Bella's POV:

I woke up to being squashed in between Dave and Noah like a sandwich. I layed there for a while enjoying the feeling before I had the urge to pee.

I pulled Dave's arm from around me and got off the bed carefully. However not carefully enough as when I got up Noah started moving around. He made a small sound before his head touched Dave's chest and he stopped moving.

He didn't even open his eyes. I would've thought he would wake up and look around for me however when he felt someone beside him, that was enough reassurance for him to go back to sleep.

After I finished in the bathroom I walked into the spare room to find mine and Noah's bags had already been unpacked. I'm guessing it was that lady who brought them in here yesterday, I need to thank her when I see her next.

I went into the connected bathroom and did my hygiene. Then when I had finished I checked my phone. I didn't have much going on on there. I scrolled through Instagram and snapchat before I checked the time.

The time read 11:56am, Noah would usually be up by now but then I remembered the time difference. I took the opportunity to get in the shower and put on some clothes for the day.

After I was done I walked into Dave's room

After I was done I walked into Dave's room. I saw Noah playing with Dave's beard and watching him as he slept.

When he saw me he sat up and reached out his arms so I picked him up and took him to get dressed.
________________________________

Dave's POV:

I woke up to an empty bed. Checking my phone I noticed a bunch of missed calls and texts from my manager then I noticed it was one o'clock in the afternoon.

"Fuck" I whispered remembering that I have a meeting at three.

I quickly got up and showered then I threw on some clothes and walked down into the kitchen.

(Dave's fit for today)

When I get there I seen Bella and Noah sitting on the counter eating some ice cream.