Chapter 20

(4am)
Bella's POV:
I woke up confused and hungry as hell. Rubbing my eyes I sat up and remembered I was in Justin's apartment. I must have fell asleep with Noah... wait Noah?

I frantically got up and looked in all the rooms until I came to a door and pushed it open only to see Justin and Noah knocked out in the bed. It was a beautiful sight. I walked over and took a picture but the flash woke Justin up.

He squinted one eye open and looked at me. So I smiled.

"You okay?" He said in his sleepy voice.

"Yeah I'm okay. A lil hungry though. You got anything in yo kitchen I can have?"

"Yeah whatever you find you can have ma" he said as I nodded and walked out closing the door behind me. 'Ma' I thought.

I looked through his fridge and got a bottle of water and some cut up mangos. He said whatever I find I can have right?

I picked up my food and went back into the bedroom where I sat on the edge of the bed trying not to wake Justin or Noah. I was sitting there for a lil while, staring out the window when I noticed a hoodie beside the bed. I picked it up, put it on and opened the door to the balcony making sure to shut it straight away so neither of them got cold. The cold breeze felt nice and scenery was peaceful.

After around 20 minutes I heard the balcony door being opened and out walked a shirtless Justin wearing only grey sweatpants, Nike socks and some Gucci slides.

"Hey Im sorry, did I wake you?" I asked him.

"I was awake since I seen that flashlight ma, I just didn't want to bother you" he told me. I got embarrassed instantly.

"I'm so sorry, I'll delete it right now. I just never seen Noah like that with anyone but me so I thought it was cute." I opened my phone and went into my camera roll.

"I ain't say nun about deleting it Bella. Damn you can put your phone away" he said whilst pushing my phone down.

I looked up at him and we held eye contact for a while. It wasn't awkward or nothing. It was comfortable. He broke the silence and turned away..

" I see you found my hoodie too. Got me out here freezing my ass off" he said whilst smiling hard.

"Ain't nobody tell yo ass to come out here. You coming out here with no top on at 4am, did you think it would be hot?" I said to him whilst laughing. And he laughed with me.

"Aight Aight fair enough" he said.

We both looked over the balcony at the empty streets of New Jersey. We stood there for a while before a strong cold breeze brushed past us and we both knew it was time to go inside.

We walked in and I took off his hoodie and layed it on the bed. I leaned in to kiss Noah and pushed his hair out his face. Everytime I look at him, I see my reason to be alive. My reason to keep going. He has my whole heart. I kissed him one more time and went to walk out the door of the bedroom when Justin stopped me and said

"Nah Bella you come and sleep in here with him, I'll go on the couch" he said whilst grabbing a spare pillow.

"No honestly it's fine. You can stay there the couch is hella comfy anyways." I said as he continued to walk towards me and squeezed past me going into the living room.

"Bella go ahead man, don't make me argue with you over a damn couch" he said whilst turning on the tv.

I shrugged and turned around to walk into his bedroom, took off my jeans and got in the bed with only my pink boy shorts on and my T-shirt. Noah woke up a little and saw me so he snuggled into my chest. The pillow and the bedsheets smelt just like cologne. I felt like a crackhead from the way I deeply inhaled the scent every second. They just smelled so good. I put my arm around Noah and I soon fell asleep again.
________________________________