Chapter 30

(Ya'll gone cut me up for this but I been going through some shit and couldn't find the time to write so bare with me. I'm sorry♥️)

Thursday

Bella's POV:
Here I am. Running around like a headless chicken trying to make sure we don't forget anything.
Yes Dave got me and Noah to come back to LA with him and honestly I'm a little scared. I mean, we gone be staying with Dave far away from home. What am I gonna do if something happens? When am I coming home? All these questions ran through my mind but my ma was on the phone keeping me calm

"Mija, you'll be fine. Mama J already told you, she knows Dave's family and she's known them for a while. You're in safe hands my baby. Also I'll feel better knowing you and Noah are safe and far away from that bastard"

"'Mama not now. Don't bring that up, please." I started to get that feeling, you know, the feeling when you're about to cry.

I was overwhelmed. Everything was happening so fast and I didn't know if this was a good thing, a bad thing, was Noah ready to go on his first plane? Did I have everything packed? What -

"Mamaaaaaa!" I heard Noah scream and I opened the door to see him trying to reach for the handle while he cried.

"Noah baby, I'm sorry. Mommy was talking to abuelita. Say holaaa" I put the phone to his ear.

My mama spoke to in Spanish and he gone push the phone from his ear and look at it like it was an alien.

I couldn't help but laugh. My baby barely knows English and he here learning Spanish too. I don't know how mama did it with me.

My phone beeped and I saw that Dave was trying to call me so I told mama goodbye and answered the call

"Hey, ya'll ready?" I heard him say then I looked at my phone and saw he was FaceTiming me.

Answering the FaceTime I gave the phone to Noah while talking to him.

"Yeah. Ready as we'll ever be. Wish I would've known about this trip sooner so I could've bought some new clothes at least. Noah gone be repeating outfits" I huffed as I sat down zipping my suitcase.

"Mamas don't worry about all that shit, we gone go shopping once we out there. I'll help ya'll out" Dave told me.

"No it's okay Dave, we good" I told him. I hate people spending money on me and especially on Noah. I don't want to feel like I'm pushing a baby on him. Noah is my responsibility not his.

"I wasn't asking you Bella. Damn just let me treat ya'll" Dave said as I saw him run his hand down his face on the camera.

I ignored him and grabbed some money from the money that Noah's parents left him. I was supposed to be saving it but right now we needed it.

I checked the time and seen it said 18:37.

"Dave you ready? The flight leaves in an hour" I heard his keys jingle which showed me that he was leaving.

"Mama this a private jet okay. This jet gone leave when I get there whether I get there in an hour or in three" I rolled my eyes and he hung up the phone.

Putting on Noah's shoes and mine, I dragged the suitcases to the door and made sure the house was clean.

And we waited for Dave.

...

Half an hour later Dave pulled up and he got out while I opened the door to let him in.

He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. Then he grabs my waist with one hand and pulls me to him.

"Mmm mama you smell good" he said putting his head in my neck

I squirmed and pushed his head off while laughing

"Get the bags Dave" while rolling my eyes laughing.

"Gimme a kiss first"

I grabbed his chin and kissed his lips passionately. He smiled through the kiss and pulled my lip in between his teeth.

Then he walked away and started grabbing the bags.

"Papa bear come on!" I yelled so he came running to me but went straight passed me and ran out the door to Dave.

Dave turned around and was tackled by Noah. Noah laughed while Dave regained his balance and stood up with Noah in his arms.

I smiled at the sight.

"Hey! What's so special about Dave?" I asked Noah with a pout pretending to be sad.

He just laughed at me as he climbed out of Dave's arms and ran to me so I could put his jumper on.

When I was done I picked him up and walked inside and grabbed mine and Noah's bag off the counter.

I walked out closing the door behind me and put Noah in. I climbed into my seat and took a long breath. Dave put his hand on my thigh and I looked at him.

He smiled at me and said "you good mamas, stop worrying".

Then we were off. I connected my phone to my car and played some Roddy Ricch. Relaxing I drank some water and sang to the music.