⋞ 19 ⋟

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER NINETEEN
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅs •

═══════════════╗CHAPTER NINETEEN• ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅs •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Taehyung glances over at you who nervously picks at your nails. His right hand leaves the steering wheel and he extends his arm, his fingers intertwining with yours.

"Everything's gonna be okay," Taehyung reassures.

He brings your interlaced hands up to his lips and kisses the back of your hand. You give him a soft smile and he turns back to the road.

Taehyung turns into the driveway and sets the car in park. He stretches an arm to the back seat, hitting Jungkook's knee.

"We're here."

Jungkook rubs his eyes and they flutter open. He groans sleepily and unbuckles his seatbelt.

"Do you want me to go inside with you?" Taehyung asks you.

"My dad will kill you."

"Right," He nods in understanding. "I'll wait here."

You and Jungkook get out of the car and walk up the driveway to the front door. Jungkook takes out his keys and opens it. Both of you walk in and he closes the door behind you.

"Oh my God!" Hyunki squeals, entering the foyer and running towards you two. He embraces you and Jungkook tightly. "I'm so glad you guys are okay."

He pulls away with a smile.

"Is my dad here?"

Hyunki nods, "He's in the backyard," He notices the worry in your facial expression. "How do you think he'll take it?"

"I'm not sure. We've been gone for two nights and out of nowhere I'm back to tell him this decision," You chuckle nervously. "He might have a heart attack."

"Well, I'm here to support whatever choice you make, darling," Hyunki takes your hands in his. "And thank you for trusting me and talking to me about it."

You give him a smile which he returns. Gently, Hyunki pushes you towards the living room. You get the memo and nod, making your way to the backyard.

Once you open the glass door, you stand under it and watch as your father sits under the small gazebo. Taking a deep breath in, you walk over to the wooden structure.