⋞ 08 ⋟

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER EIGHT
ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢɪʀʟ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER EIGHT• ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢɪʀʟ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Shouldn't you be in school?" Taehyung asks once the sleepy Jungkook strolls into the kitchen.

"Shouldn't you be at work?"

He chuckles, "Touché."

Jungkook grabs an apple and starts cutting it up into pieces.

"So I want to talk to you about something."

Taehyung looks up from his phone, "Me?"

"Yeah, yeah, don't get so surprised," He grabs the apple slices and walks over to the table, sitting down across the older man. "Tonight I'm having a party. It's been planned for a while now, ever since I knew my parents were leaving, but I didn't know they left us with a babysitter."

"Okay... and?"

"I wanted to ask for permission, I guess."

Taehyung raises his eyebrows in shock.

"I didn't cancel it because Y/N said you were cool and that you would let me have it."

"Well," Taehyung shrugs. "I'm going out tonight, so sure. Just don't count on me buying you drinks. And please don't wreck the house."

"Great," Jungkook grins. "And don't worry. I got my own way to get drinks."

Taehyung gives the younger a thumbs up and stands, walking over to the sink to place his dirty bowl down.

"Thanks by the way," Jungkook says as Taehyung's walking out of the kitchen.

"No problem."

• • • •

"I can't wait for tonight's party," Nairobi claps excitedly as you two walk to the cafeteria. "No one has had a party this school year."

"Yeah, but that's if Taehyung says yes."

"Can't you just suck his dick and ask him to let Jungkook have the party?" Nairobi questions, half-serious.

"Nai!"

"What!" She raises her hands in surrender. "It's just a question."