⋞ 18 ⋟

..═══════════════╗
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs •

═══════════════╗CHAPTER EIGHTEEN• ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

As soon as you get the call that Taehyung had been released, you wake up the sleeping bunny beside you.

"Jungkook! We gotta go, come on!"

He groans, "Can't you just go alone?"

"But you're my moral support." You pout and Jungkook's facial features soften.

"Fine," He agrees. "But find me a toothbrush first. And while you're at it, find one for yourself. Your breath stinks."

You let out a fake hurt scoff and hit his arm, making him laugh.

You get off Taehyung's bed and go into his bathroom, quickly searching for spare toothbrushes. When you find some, you throw one at Jungkook and keep the other one for yourself.

The both of you hurriedly brush your teeth and leave the penthouse.

• • • •

Hyunki walks into the kitchen, annoyed to the max. Gael looks up from his phone.

"Still not talking to me?"

No response.

"Honey, I would like it if you would communicate with me."

"I don't want to communicate with you, Gael!" Hyunki turns to him. "You didn't let our kids come home last night!"

"Y/N slept with a twenty-six-year-old while she was seventeen, Hyunki," Gael becomes annoyed as well. "Understand my anger."

"I can't understand your anger, Gael," Hyunki huffs. "Your parents hate us together because I'm a man, so you out of everyone should know that love conquers everything. When you fall in love with someone, it's only you and that other person. No one else matters."

"I'm sorry if I won't allow my underage daughter to be with a grown man."

"She's eighteen, Gael! If she could be with him before, she can definitely be with him now."

Gael slams his hand on the table, "As my husband, I would like for you to be on my side!"

"I am! I'm always on your side!" Hyunki shakes his head. "But I guess this is something we won't be able to see eye to eye."

"Then let me just make something clear; Y/N is my daughter, not yours. Don't get into our business."

Hyunki scoffs, "You're a real asshole, you know that?"