⋞ 06 ⋟

..═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SIX
ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs •

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SIX• ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Thanks for picking me up," You tell your best friend as you get into her car. "Things with Taehyung are weird."

"Still? It's been like two days."

"It's him, I'm telling you. He's the one being awkward and ignoring me."

Nairobi scoffs out a chuckle, "Who would've thought the seventeen-year-old was the one who wanted to talk about it and the twenty-six-year-old the one who wanted to avoid it."

"Honestly. I'm the one acting like the adult."

"Maybe his need for you is just too much and the only way to not want to sleep with you, an underage teen, is by ignoring you."

"Really?" Nairobi nods eagerly and you chuckle. "Nai, you need to stop reading fan fictions."

"And you need to start reading them," She rolls her eyes, putting her car in drive. "Maybe you wouldn't be so clueless."

• • • •

"I'm sorry for getting mad at you when I saw the clothes," Yoongi apologizes, walking into the kitchen. "I was just mad you got laid and I didn't."

Taehyung sits on a stool, "Is something going on with you and Yuri?"

"We had a fight in Daegu, so she decided to stay a bit longer," Yoongi shrugs. "But enough about me and my problems. Who's the girl you hooked up with? Was it Sumi?"

"God no," He rolls his eyes. "She cheated on me. She doesn't deserve me anymore."

"Then who was it?"

Taehyung stares at him for a second before sighing, "Promise you won't judge me or get mad at me."

"Can't promise anything."

"I'm serious, hyung."

Yoongi sees the uneasiness in his friend's eyes, "Okay. I promise."

"Alright, well," Taehyung nervously taps his fingertips against the marble counter. "You remember the seventeen-year-old I told you about?"

Yoongi nods slowly, scared for what he's going to hear next.

"Well, she was the one who came over."

Yoongi raises his eyebrows, "You slept with an underage teenager?!"

"No!" Taehyung answers quickly before his friend dies of a heart attack. "I just brought her over and we hung out here."

"And that's all that happened?"