⋞ 11 ⋟

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER ELEVEN
ʟɪʟ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴ' sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴ' •

═══════════════╗CHAPTER ELEVEN• ᴀ ʟɪʟ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴ' sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴ' •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Mm," You softly hum into the brief kiss. "This outfit looks so good on you."

A/N: that's his outfit up there in the gif with his FINE ASS

"Thank you," Taehyung pecks your lips once more. "We should get out of the school zone though."

You agree and sit back on the passenger seat. Taehyung pulls out of the parking space and drives off.

"I have a surprise for you."

You turn to him, excited, "You do?"

"Yeah, but first you have to put this on."

He pulls out a blindfold from under his thigh and you take it from him.

"I'm trusting you, okay? Please don't murder me."

"Shut up," Taehyung chuckles softly. "Now put it on."

You do as your told then set your hands on your lap. Suddenly, you feel Taehyung's large hand reach for yours and your fingers interlock with his.

You were glad the blindfold hid your eyebrows cause boy were you furrowing them extra hard. You were so confused as to why Taehyung was holding your hand. Not that you were complaining, but it's just that he has never held it before.

After a few minutes of driving, the car comes to a stop. Taehyung gets out of the car, grabs something, then jogs around, opening the passenger door. He grabs your hand, helping you get out.

As he takes you to the destination, Taehyung tells you where to go and what to watch out for. Before anything, he sets the basket down.

"Alright," He says behind you, untying the knot on the blindfold. "You can open your eyes now."

Taehyung takes off the blindfold and your eyes flutter open. They widen when you see the small picnic set up in front of the trees and the lake.

"Tae," You whisper, walking over to it. "This is so cute."

"I know you've been stressing over all these exams you have to take because of college, so I wanted to treat you to a picnic with some homemade food."

"You made the food?" You ask, sitting down on the blanket.

"Yeah. I was off today, so I had time," Taehyung joins you and opens the basket. "I made Bibimbap."

He takes the containers, chopsticks, water bottles, and napkins out of the basket. You grab one of the containers and remove the lid, taking a whiff.