⋞ 04 ⋟

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FOUR
• sxᴜᴀʟ ғʀᴜsᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FOUR• sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ғʀᴜsᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Fifteen minutes had passed, but the ruckus downstairs still hadn't stopped. Finally, you decide to get up and sleepily walk downstairs.

"What is going on?" You question, rubbing your eyes so they could adjust to the kitchen lights.

And there stood Taehyung, hot as ever in his red pajamas and messy long hair.

"Did I wake you?"

"Yeah," You answer in a sassy tone. "Kinda."

"Oh, sorry," Taehyung apologizes. "I couldn't sleep, so I decided to bake Tannie some dog treats. Then I got hungry, so I wanted to bake something for me."

"And for that you need to wake up the whole house?"

"Hey, at least you don't have school tomorrow."

Taehyung smiles angelically and that's when you know you can't stay annoyed at him for long.

"Ugh," You groan, starting to walk into the kitchen. "What are you baking?"

Taehyung chuckles as you walk over to join him.

"Slutty brownies."

A/N: yes, these are actual real brownies. i thought everyone knew this, but i guess not ??? is it just a texas thing ?? n e ways, they are SO GOOD. it's made up of three layers; the bottom is cookie dough, middle is an oreo cookie, and top is brownie mix 🤩

"And what do you need help on?"

"Well, I was about to get started on the brownie mix, but I couldn't find another container and the whisk either."

"Okay, leave that to me," You answer, tying your hair up. "You go do whatever else."

You get the brownie mix box and read the instructions. You grab all the needed utensils and ingredients before pouring them into the bowl according to the box's order.

"Make sure no lumps are left." Taehyung comments, looking over your shoulder as you whisk the batter.

You turn around to face him and his body's close to yours. He towers over you, that playful smirk on his lips.

"I'm a better baker than you," You reply. "I don't need your orders."

"Really?" Taehyung points at the powdered chunks in the batter.

"Okay and," You playfully roll your eyes. "I'm sure it tastes good anyway."

Taehyung dips his pointer finger into the chocolate batter and brings it up to his mouth, licking one side of his finger.