⋞ 05 ⋟

..═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FIVE
ᴡᴀɴᴛ, ɴᴇᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FIVE• ᴡᴀɴᴛ, ɴᴇᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Okay, so," Nairobi starts, leaning in closer to her computer screen. "Generally, it is not illegal for you two to date. Of course, if there's any sexual activity it's considered statutory rape. If there is no sexual aspect to the relationship, then Taehyung is fine."

"When have I ever talked about dating him?"

"Shh," She shushes you and continues. "But if your parents complain, he may be accused of contributing to the delinquency of a minor."

"Okay, well, a few points here. One, I'm not gonna date him. I'm just attracted to him sexually and the article states that there can be no sexual activity. Two, if we were to date I would never tell my dad. He'd kill him then me."

"And this is where it all comes back to don't fucking tell anyone," Nairobi closes her laptop and shrugs. "No one knows, no one gets in trouble."

"True, but what if Taehyung doesn't want anything? Especially not with a seventeen-year-old. I mean, he's grown. He can find someone better and more experienced."

"But not someone hotter because you, my friend, are hot."

"Yeah, you're only saying that because you're my best friend." You chuckle.

"No matter why I'm saying it just let the night play out. Whatever happens, happens, but just make sure to tell no one... other than me of course! A bitch needs details."

"I will," You laugh and stand up. "Now, I gotta go. We're supposed to leave at nine to wherever he's taking me and I'm not even home yet."

"Oo, a night date." Nairobi wiggles her eyebrows.

"Hang out." You correct her.

"Date, hang out, I don't care. If you don't get dicked down tonight, I'm gonna be very disappointed."

• • • •

After Nairobi drops you off home, you walk up the driveway and hear a quick honk. You turn around and see Taehyung's black car almost blending in with the night. You walk over to his car and he lowers the driver's window.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was waiting for you outside. It would seem weird if you got home from your friends then had to leave again. This way Jungkook will think you're still with your friend," Taehyung motions to the passenger seat. "Get in."