36.

Wilbur's POV:

"Schlatt, stop that!" I hiss jokingly, watching as he begins to sway his hips in a circle. 

"Why? What's wrong with dancing?" He asks, a smirk painted on his lips as he raises his arms above his head, twirling in a small circle. 

"There's nothing wrong with dancing.. You're just- just doing this on purpose.." I trail off as I watch him continue to dance slowly. 

My heart began to race as he forced eye contact across the way, before he slowly licks his lips, dropping his ass slowly to the ground, before standing up again, sliding his hand from his knee to his hip bone. 

"You like that?" He hums huskily, causing my throat to suddenly catch air. 

"I do.. I'd like it even more if I could let my hands wander your body.." 

"Mm, what else would you do?" He continues to circle his hips, slowly doing small body rolls in the air between each small step he took. 

"Schlatt.." I breathe, feeling the pressure build as he sinks to his knees. 

"C'mon then, what else would you do?" He whispers, and I groan out. 

"You have no idea how badly I need to touch you." I grumble as he pulls his lip between his teeth, his hands spanning across his chest as he turns his head to the side. 

"You like this?" He asks again, and I nod, my body stiffening as the pressure continues to build. 

"You're so fu-ucking hot." I choke out, wishing I could at least touch myself. 

"Mm, you didn't even have to say it. Your massive boner says it all." He giggles, before sitting criss-crossed on the floor. 

"That's all I get?" I pout, my mind littered with images of him dancing. 

"Well I wouldn't want you getting off without contact, that's the worst." He howls, and I sigh. 

"What a prick." I scoff playfully, causing his laugh to echo in my ears, causing me to giggle. 

"You have the cutest little laugh y'know." He compliments through his laughing, before it slowly dies down, a smile sat on my lips. 

"And why's that?" I whisper, and he smiles, his teeth flashing me a smile, his dimple popping. 

"Your eyes go all squinty and your lips curl in the cutest way. You look like sunshine." He coos, before I giggle. 

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.." I begin to sing, his brows raised in awe. 

"You make me happy, when skies are grey.. You'll never know dear, how much I love you.." I continue to poorly serenade, before a loud bang interrupts us. 

The breath catches in my throat, Schlatt's face immediately falling in fear. We scurry back onto our beds, our eyes laced with fear as they stay interlocked, before light conversation flows from the large room. 

"Is Poke here?" I hear Cooper's slightly muffled voice ring, causing my heart to sink. 

"He's waiting in the room, he has the formaldehyde and knives ready." Lily mutters, before the sound of metal scraping metal fills my ears, wheels pattering over the cracks in the floor. 

I lay down, my heart pounding in my chest.

I curl my body against the wall, leaving enough room for me to watch as they pass. 

Three carts creak down the hallway, stacked with at least twenty bodies per cart.

I feel sick catch in my throat, the rank smell filling my cell as they pass. I sit up, beginning to wheeze as the smell chokes me.