33.

-two weeks later-
Wilbur's POV:

Why is the sky blue?

Why is the ocean so vast and deep?

Why was space endless?

Was heaven and hell real?

How were humans made?

Why was I here?

Why was Schlatt here?

Why did we end up like this?

Why can't I remember?

Thoughts like these swarmed my mind, never ending as I lay on the flat bed, staring at the ceiling.

I was in solitary confinement.

I apparently got caught trying to swallow a spring, and was screaming saying how much I hated it here, and how much I wanted to end my life.

I didn't remember any of it.

My eyes slowly flicker to the area of my scar, a slight pain emitting from the area.

I slowly unzip my jumpsuit, the zipper reaching the bottom with ease.

My fingers slowly pull the fabric back, revealing my white briefs, along with my tan torso, dancing with scars.

I grunt, shaking my head at my foolishness. Why was I so weak? Why was I so emotional?

This wasn't me at all.

I was strong and dominant, not broken and emotional.

"Come on, Wilbur." I mutter, rubbing my eyes.

I stand from my spot on the ground, zipping up my jumpsuit and pacing the length of my cell, which only ended up being a few strides.

"Come on Wil.. You aren't weak, this isn't you." I continue to mutter, rubbing the soft cast around my head, feeling a sharp pain but dismissing it quickly.

"You aren't hurting. You aren't weak. You aren't forgetful. Get your shit together." I grumble, my breathing picking up as I feel anger bubble in my stomach.

"Get your shit together.. Get your fucking shit together now!" I scream, pulling the bandage off my head and throwing it to the ground.

"Get your fucking shit together!" I scream over and over again, kicking and punching the walls as I approach them, my knuckles progressively getting number and bloodier with each punch I throw.

"Fucking remember!" I scream, before smashing my foot into the wall, hearing a crunch and an unbearable pain spread like a shockwave through my body, my foot as the epicenter.

My body crumbles to the ground, a scream of anger and pain and disappointment filling the room.

Through blurry eyes I pull the sock off my foot, clench my jaw whilst letting out a scream as I observe the injury.

I definitely broke my foot, and the skin around it.

Bones stuck out, my toes were bent in every other way, and it was bleeding like crazy.

"Fuck!" I scream over and over until my throat is raw, and pain numbs my body, causing me to fall into a dark sleep.

//

The sudden clicking of the lock shakes me awake. I sit up with a gasp, looking around the room.

The room was large and pitch black, the thick air making it hard to breathe.