30.

Schlatt's POV:

Tears threatened my eyes, my whole body full of pins and needles as the car hit uneven bumps along the road.

My body was squished underneath Wilbur's, his blood still oozing out and staining my jumpsuit which I wrapped around his torso

I clench my jaw to hold back grunts of pain, our broken bodies hitting major bumps as we drove back to the asylum.

"Cooper." I choke, and he snorts.

"What." He dead pans, slowing to a stop.

"T-the patients.. Surely they'll s-"

"No, they won't see us. They're sedated for eight hours, we've only been gone for four." He chuckles, before telling me to shut my mouth.

I look down at Wilbur, who was laying dormant on my lap. One of my hands was applying pressure to the wounds, whereas the other was holding his hand tightly. I squeezed and released, hoping he'd wake.

Minutes passed, and I suddenly felt his breathing pick up. I held my breath, holding a hand to his mouth as he quickly inhaled deeply, a cough threatening to spill but I caught it with my hand.

He began trembling, and I watched as a single tear fell down his cheek.

"It's okay, Wil. Stay asleep. Squeeze my hand if you're in an immense amount of pain." I whisper, my voice shaky.

He squeezed my hand.

"That's alright, I'll carry you to your cell. I love you." I whimper, feeling the car slow to a stop.

He then tapped my hand, squeezed it, and tapped it once more. I smiled.

"Alright." Cooper huffs, opening his door and slamming it harshly.

Wilbur repeated his hand motions, before Cooper ripped our door open, grabbing Wilbur and draping him in his arms. Leaving me in my torn jumpsuit, blood seeping onto the white fabric from the harsh slashes on my skin.

He grinned evilly.

"Now remember, if you say anything, I will kill you and Wilbur." He explains explicitly, and I nod.

"Now get out of my fucking car you piece of shit." He growled, so I sit up, my vision spotting as I climb out of the car.

I hiss as I apply pressure to both legs, my right leg giving out. I fall to the snow, where Cooper kicks my back, causing me to fall face first into the snow.

"Get up you tramp." He hisses, before stepping on my hand, causing a jingle of cracks and a sharp shot of pain to climb up my spine, wrenching a scream from my lungs.

"Shut up!" He booms, kicking me in my cheekbone, hard.

I shut my mouth as Cooper picks up Wilbur from the car seat, trying my best to not sob as my vision in my left eye goes completely black.

I limp, cradling my now deformed hand behind Cooper, a trail of blood oozing behind me.

We enter the building, and I immediately see Travis standing there, hands in his pockets. Cooper freezes.

"Oh..?" Travis murmurs, and Cooper huffs.

"Oh Travis, what are you doing here?" Cooper counters sassily, and Travis looks towards the ground, scuffing at a pebble on the floor before looking back up to Cooper, glaring harshly.

"You know... You never really were that clever." Travis mutters, and Cooper drops Wilbur to the ground, causing a large thump to echo between the walls.