11. Making bargain with him

Start from the beginning

Jimin is drinking soju (Korean wine) when they arrive.

V asks, "Isn't it too early to drink?"

He chuckles when he comments, "You are probably the only one using a wine glass to drink Soju."

"I like it this way."

V says, "I brought him here."

Jin approaches them. Jimin looks moody. He says nothing to Jin.

This penthouse apartment is in Cheongdam, Gangnam, Seoul. The large window shows river view.

V is staring to the river when he comments, "You asked me to bring him here. Well, here he is."

Jimin stares Jin from head down.

He says, "It has begun, hasn't it? The bullying."

Jin shrugs his shoulders and then he says, "Nothing I couldn't handle."

"One day you would snap, Jin. Just like Alice. That's why she disappeared."

Jin grabs Jimin's collar.

"Tell me where she is," demands him.

Jimin pulls his hands from his collar.

"Not so fast. If you played along, I will tell you."

Jin folds his hands. He stares up to the ceiling as if looking for answers.

Finally he sighs.

"Fine. What I have to do?"

"Dress up a bit. You have excellent postures. A handsome face. Bad choice of clothes."

Jin stares to his oversize shirt and worn out jeans.

"I like it this way. It's comfortable to wear," defends him.

Jimin puts down his wine glass on a side table.

He stands up and he walks toward Jin. He looks up to stare straight to his eyes.

"You have potentials and yet you choose not to use it. I hate people like that," scolds Jimin.

Jin asks, "What do you want from me?"

"Defeat Mingyu. Be the new King in the University."

Jin takes a step back and laughs nervously.

"Are you serious? Look at me. I'm just me."

Jimin looks back and asks, "V, what do you think?"

V stares Jin from head to toes. Jin feels uneasy as if he's judged for unknown contest.

He comments, "He has big potentials. I've met idols in YG entertainment with less physical body than him. My brother could debut him as an idol with proper training."

V's brother owns the YG entertainment.

Jin protests, "I'm not auditioning to be an idol trainee. No, thanks."

V chuckles.

"It's the way he speaks. Total let down. People would expect him to speak cooler with such physical form."

Jimin stares back to Jin.

"We have to polish him. Make him shine. You could contact someone from YG?"

"Of course. I'll find the best from the best."

Jin protests, "I'm not doing anything."

"Do you give up on finding Alice? I know where she is," asks Jimin.

Jin is quiet. All his search has reached dead end.

Finally he surrenders and asks, "What I have to do?"

"First we shall let V polish you. He has excellent style. After all he used to be a child model."

Jin stares V

Jin stares V. No wonder the guy always has excellent fashion taste.

V smiles when he asks, "Did I warn you not to go against him? You could never win."

"That's true. Don't even dream about it," adds Jimin.

Jimin pours two glasses of Soju for them. Jin grabs it and he drinks it. He really needs a drink right now.

Jimin keeps refilling their glasses whenever they are empty.

Four more glasses afterwards, Jin is lying on a couch, snoring. Drunk.

V is sipping his Soju quietly. He is a bit drunk. Tonight they have to spend a night here. Too many gorges around Sharon Rose University. Too dangerous to drive there.

Jimin asks, "Do you think he could win?"

"He is the best candidate we have for now. No one dared to go against Mingyu and his goons."

V stares Jin and then he shakes his head.

He comments, "Hyung is a nice person. Don't want him to get hurt..."

"It's too late for that. The bullying has started. Mingyu won't stop until he kicked him out of Campus."

"I know. We have to do our best to help him," adds V.

Jimin is quiet. He only stares out the window to the riverside.

----------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment:)

Theme song for V would be- I'm fine. He is strong on his own.  He would be fine and he is ready to let go.