(🍋; Part 3) Love Trial [Zenitsu Agatsuma x Female!Reader x Kaigaku] {Final}

"Ngh..." 

You slowly get up from the cold ground, looking around. 

"Where am I?-- Oh, wait... so it wasn't a dream then."

Realizing you are in your new room, it's nice. Then looking down to see bitemarks, stinging red marks as well, even realizing you are naked with a blanket over your own body.

You get up, taking the blanket, and wrapping it around your naked body. Viewing around, then pull the string, changing the low-level lighting to a brighter room. You examine your now torn-up pants, your blade next to the doorway, and the clean kimono that belong to Kaigaku.

"At least, I'm doing this for everyone. That's what I promised."

Smiling to yourself as you start to walk over to the door, sliding it open, and seeing your indoor shoes. Slipping them in and wandering around the house you use your money to hide you and Muzan.

"M-- Muzan!"

You call out, wanting to see if he's still here. About to slide a random door to your right only to get spook by Muzan behind you.

"Yes?"

Such warm breath made you blush, covering your blushing cheeks with your hand, and almost whimper, remembering last night, between the both of you.
You turn around, looking at him while still wrapped up by the warmth of the blanket, clenching it a little.

"I-I was just checking if you were here or not."

Cheeks turning pink, looking away as Muzan places a finger under your chin, lifting it so you look up to the ceiling, then turn your head to your right.
He smirks, seeing the hickeys he placed on you.

"...Good."

He was glad it worked, then grips on the blanket you desperately cover yourself.

"Muzan, n-- no-- Ah!"

He gradually reveals your naked body and you're trying to close it, however, due to being exhausted from last night he eventually reveals everything. You turn away, embarrassed.

"Ahhh, such beauty, such as delicacy could never be touch by others again~"

Muzan says, proceeds to move closer, putting a hand on your left shoulder, pulling you into a hug. 
You didn't want to cry, however, you just engulfed him in a hug. 

Just avid to the rules...

You remind yourself.

Muzan kept you for... almost 24 days.
At least, you got some trustworthy places you can go, only to be supervised by him: the house, garden (blue spider lily), going to stores close to the residence. 

That was all, and you were glad. It was enough to call for help. 

Pulling away from him and bow slightly, you can feel his creepy grin and eyes staring in the back of your head. Gritting your teeth, ready to leave this place once and for all. 

.

.

.

.

.

[At The Warehouse of Blue Spider Lily]

Watering the lilies peacefully. ...At least, 'peacefully' because you can hear Muzan throwing stuff around in the other room. Sighing softly when silence fell deeply as the doors slammed open, not wanting to piss him off, you turned around and kept checking on any other ones.