Cover My *ss... [Teacher!Sanemi Shinazugawa x Student!Female!Reader]

After school detention... The worst thing to get yourself in, tbh.
Genya Shinazugawa and you are sentenced to detention due to carrying illegal substances. However, you tried to explain to them that you were only holding them for friends, which they obviously don't believe you and Genya.

So... The both of you sat your sorrowful butts on the chairs, far apart from each other, looking bored at anything you glance at.

"...This freaking sucks! We literally wasted our own time, covering for those idiots who didn't come back."

Frustratedly complain, hitting your forehead against the desk while Genya laughs a bit, but you can hear in his laugh; it was a sad one.

"Don't fret, (Your name). It's better to have detention than suspension. Besides, if that happened, my dad would beat the heck out of me. ...Figuratively."

He reassures you, though, shivers when hearing his dad's voice in the back of his head, yelling at him to play sports instead of being lame community service.

"Pssh! At least your parents care about your future, Mine wouldn't give a slight dang if I get in trouble or not."

You stated your words as Genya slams his hand against the desk, pointing at you angrily.

"DUH!! 'Cause, you are rich! So, of course, you don't need to worry about anything!"

"Obviously, Genya! I'm trying to piss them off instead!"

Both of you started to argue which gradually gets louder and louder till the doors slide open forcefully, startling you and Genya, looking in the direction to see Sanemi Shinazugawa; Genya's older brother.

"SHUT IT, YOU IGNORANT BRATS!!!"

He shouts as you both immediately go quiet, glancing away due to slight terror by his presence. Sanemi clicks his tongue, ruffling his white spiky hair through his free hand.

"...Christ."

Turning away and sliding the doors shut now, which you and Genya sigh in relief, able to breathe properly.

"Ugh, your brother pisses me off so easily, how does he do it?"

Asking Genya while frowning a little, then almost smirking as he took your question the opposite way. Slowly turning his head to you, an uncomfortable expression plastered on his face.

"Do you like him?"

He ignores your question and inquires instead, this made you tense up with your frozen smirk to a warily smile. Looking down at your lap, then slamming your foot on the desk, snapping your gaze to him.

"Now, why the audacity to ask me something ridiculous? Huh?"

Dodging his question as he almost grins when glancing away.

"Why the snarky attitude? I'm just wondering, dear friend."

Genya remarks while chuckling, you clicked your tongue, turning away from him.

"I-" 

"Alright, sir. Yes, ...I'm just gonna give them some discipline myself. Okay, okay, goodbye- Wh-what?"

Getting interrupted by Sanemi, however, Genya freaked out when hearing his brother said 'discipline'. He gets up from his seat, walking up to any window, opening it quickly and quietly, but looks over to you.

"Get out of here, (Your name). I'll cover you by lying to him that you went to the bathroom as he walks in here. Come on!"

Taken aback by his plan, you shake your head, not wanting him getting in more trouble as you grab his arm.