Flame Pillar Generation ...Broken.

[Rengoku Family V.S. Traitor!Rengoku!Gn!Reader]

{First POV}

Landing on a thick branch silently with one glance on my right, seeing the home I used to love and care for. ...Till I broke the Flame Pillar's Genesis. 

A tight clench of my Nichirin Blade as a stranger walks out of the residence, eyeing the person who bows to your father and leaves safely by a vehicle. Driving off far now, I leap down and run on my residential's gate wall until dodging an attack by taking a leap and using both my hands to land on the still gate wall, then push myself off and back on my feet against the ground. 

Steadily looking up from the dirt to see my older brother with a displeased look, plastered on his face. Holding myself back as I stand up with the utmost poker-faced I could muster before the tears fall. 

"wHaT tHE HeLL aRe YOU doINg baCk HErE?!"

Uneasy gulp when hearing my father's yelling tone. ...Oh, it's been too long, since I heard an angry bellow. I'm not sure if it was worth running away. 

"Well!?? GoNnA aNswER, brAt?!!"

Sighing softly whilst peering at Kyojuro who didn't look good nor ready. Out of nowhere, father ran into the house to find something as I and Kyojuro kept staring at each other's pupils, with no sudden movements.

"Onii-chan! You're alive! And back home again!"

Dialect pupils when flinching to overhearing Senjuro's joyous cry. He rushes to my side, jumping up as I drop my katana and caught him in time. 
The both of us cuddling comfortably, very glad to see each other again. 

"Senjuro! C-Come back here! Father will be upset!"

Kyojuro's voice brought us out of our reunion, he kept gesturing his hand for Senjuro as the young one shakes his head and hugs me tighter. 

"B-but! (Your name) is back! Aren't you happy?"

I asked with such a feeling, causing Kyojuro to let a tear fall but not letting his whole physique crumble, just cause I'm back...

"Kyojuro... My older brother, I-"

"What did you come here for? Forgiveness?!"

Taken aback by his outburst on the last part, avoiding my gazes on him as I exhale. By then, father got out a stick, a mesmerizing one to be exact. 
It's not that much abuse but attempts to stop my fierce and wild self since I tried to run away home or get in trouble. I don't know why he brought it out, but I shouldn't be afraid to deal with bigger problems. 

"Senjuro-!"

"Father, you shouldn't be concerned about them and focus on me. Besides, it's "family" as mom used to say. But now? We should handle it maturely. Only the two of us."

Suggesting for him instead of startling Senjuro's sakes. I place him down and pat his head as we both chuckle irrelevantly. 

"So why are you back?"

... Now that's a surprise, detecting no vex or any sort of negative energy. Just a sincere question with a lace of worry and regrets in my father's voice. 

Lightly pushing Senjuro forward with a genuine smile, making him sigh sadly, and running behind Kyojuro's back. 

"I... I came to inform you that... I somehow got into where the demons and Muzan's were at. By ...working with them. I know, fudged up, right?"

I respond to his question for once, scratching the back of my neck with so much tension in the air. In an instant, a distraught call as I evaded Kyojuro's swing by leaning far back with little steps, backing away. Properly standing to witness a furious and upset older brother while gripping his weapon tight and tighter.