Memorial Of Embarrassment [Child!Aoi Kanzaki x Child!Reader]

Throwing another brick onto the ground whilst dusting off the dirt on your hands. Glancing over to the creation you've made, a brick-like house for your pet chicken. 

"(Chicken's name)! C'mere, you tender bean!"

Picking them up in the air with a happy smile on your face, they 'bawk' excitedly at the stable house you've made. Smirking cockily at your creation as you crawl inside with them, finding the stuff you randomly found for fun.

"I know, I know. I'm such a great architect for my amazing companion-"

Before you could hug (Chicken's name), a voice calls out to you, creasing your brows angrily as you creep out of the home to find jerks standing on your turf. 
Putting a hand on your hip whilst perplexed look at their intimidating aura. One of them throws something right in front of your shoes, bending down and picking it up, scanning through with more complex thoughts.

"What is this for?"

Asking with a confused tone as they laugh at you, enraged you quicker but holding back the boiling blood.

"I thought the (Last name) is supposed to be the smartest! Hahaha!!"

"Hah hah hah!! Yeah!"

"Alright, you freaks, shut up. Let's tell them or they'll get more dumber than they are right now."

Their leader cuts off their snickers with a stern gesture by hand. He walks up to you with an ear-to-ear grin plastered like someone stitches it, going around you like some prey. 

"We heard rumors that you can get this without getting caught. AND, you love breaking rules a lot, am I wrong?"

Curiosity laces through his voice causing a dark smirk to cross your 'innocent' face. Then you clear your throat whilst chuckling and snatching the leader's shirt collar so it's face-to-face. 

"No, you are indeed at the right spot to be asking someone like me for this job. Where's it gonna be?"

Questioning him with anticipation in your eyes, caused him to laugh a bit and pat your head gently, slipping the scroll off your hands when he glides the item on the paper.

"You know that place where the decent and riches close-by? Get the owner's pandora's box and we'll give you 11,115 yen. Deal?"

(If anyone says something about decimal again (about japan's currency), I swear to god, it literally says "The Japanese Yen does not use a decimal point. The yen is the lowest value possible in Japanese currency." ...I'm onto you, Maedasan1 (#'Д'))

Gasping softly at the thought of cash in your piggy bank to help you and your family, though, suggesting keeping it for yourself.
Thoroughly thinking it as you slowly nod to his deal, colliding with his outstretched hand with a final shake.

[Arriving At Your Destination]

Aoi Kanzaki; the goodie two shoes, a mother's favorite child, et cetera, et cetera. 
She's always on top of her game and willing to help anyone as best as she can, even if it doesn't go her way, she's able to turn the wheel hard enough to proceed with her form.

Right now, Aoi's been invited to go to the park with friends, it's her break time from studying away to aim well top. To be honest, she does wish something change, just a bit to make her life a bit unpredictable instead of the same routine. 

"Hey!! Aoi!"

Glancing up from her diary to see her buddies waving her to hurry, smiling at them cheerfully until a poor chicken starts to cross the road.
Worried for the animal, she drops her journal and after the chicken in a hurry to save it.

"Come here, little one! Don't go in the road!"

Aoi calls out to the bird as they don't turn around and keep walking.

'I wonder who lost their chicken.'

She keeps holler them, stepping onto the highway instead of the caution sidewalk.

You got out of the shop swiftly with no witnesses. Tightly gripping the box in your hand and running out, only to stop to see (Chicken's name) being (Chicken's name). However, a random girl going up to them.

"Hey! That's the freeway, dummy!"

Yelling out, in hopes she hears you, which she doesn't. Dropping the box on the ground, and sprinting very quick through the park and off the path, pushing her instantly, almost causing them both to fall into a bush.
Shuffling off the leafy bushes as Aoi stares at you shockingly that the neighborhood's bully just saved her.

You look away in an embarrassed tone, playing with the hem's of your hair, mumbling something. Leaning her ear to your lips to hear something that caused her to blush instantly.

"I'm not that mean to let you die..."

Huffing in a sheepish look, taking her hand to see your pet chicken walking backward to you, having the pandora's box dragged with their beak.

"H-hey, um, would you like to become friends with me?"

Aoi asked so suddenly, causing tense muscles to form throughout your body. Nodding to her question which she cheers excitedly, hugging you as it made you blush crimson red with a smile plastered on your face.

___________________

Author's Note: Sorry it's another short one, just need little breaks. 😅
Anyway, if anything is wrong, let it out. It feels better to talk with someone about it too. ^^
Love you all 💝

.

.

.

.

.

Here's a bonus if you like. 😉

[Bonus | A Few years later]

"And the road wasn't even that busy! Haha! My sweet child at least saved yours. And I'm grateful they did that."

Your mother embarrassingly tells Aoi's mother the story of how you both met as besties. Reaching a hand out to tug her sleeve, looking away as her attention turns to you.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"M-mom, I-I did that because I just never had... human friends."

Profusely pink after telling her the truth, which she reassures you immediately. Reminding you that nothing is wrong to do something out of the blue.

"I like the drawing you made for me, (Your name). Looks, ...cute!"

Raising a brow at Aoi's compliment, only to burst shamefully to witness your drawing of her a few years back when you both met.

"G-give me that!"

Running around the house to take back your art as Aoi keeps praising nonstop.