Swimming Competition [Inosuke Hashibira x Female!Reader]

You jump down from 5 steps stairs as Insouke backs up, then runs, jumping down 8 steps which you frown.

"I'll beat you Inosuke!"

You pursued as you jump down 5 more steps then to the floor as Inosuke just walk down two steps.
You both then start walking, going to class. Then you smirk.

"Whoever gets to the class first has to buy the other person Chocolate Chip Melon Pan!"

You yell as you start running, making Insouke screech in anger, hearing his steps from behind.
You laugh as you skidded left of the corner, making your feet reduce speed just like brakes in a vehicle. Then you try to boost yourself, jumping on a serving cart, letting it wheel closer to your close.

"HAHAHA!! I'M GONNA WIN--!!"

You suddenly didn't think of stopping the cart you're on, you try by grabbing a stick maybe to stick against one of the pillars to stop yourself. However, you look up to see Murata and screamed as you, the cart, and Murata crashed into your class.

'A-- At least, I got to class first...'

You smiled to yourself as you open your eyes, realizing that Murata was on top of you, hands against your head and leg almost up to your skirt.
Your smile lowers to a frightening one when you and Murata saw Inosuke and Giyuu.

Giyuu lectures Murata while Inosuke was angry and determined to beat you again.

[Swimming Practice]

You touch the pool with your foot first.

'*Gasp* It's warm! Perrrfeect!!'

You smirk, bringing back your foot, getting up as you look around.

'Now... Where's that, beast?!'

You then spot him with Tanjiro and Zenitsu, making you smirk wider.

"Oi!! Inosuke!"

You called out as he looks up, seeing you waving to him. Then, you point at the pool.

"I can beat you in a swimming trial!"

You yell as he huffed in excitement, running off towards you as you jump in the pool. Even if the pool water was up to your breasts, you didn't mind as you dive down, swimming far from Inosuke since you both need space to swim easily.
When you lift your head back to the surface, you look over to see Inosuke not in the water yet.

"Hey! What's wrong?"

You asked concernedly as Inosuke wanted to jump in too and swim faster than you. However, his mother was such an overprotective type and never let him swim by himself in the bathtub even till this day.

"N-- Nothing!! I got this!!"

Inosuke reassures as you were about to get out of the pool, wanted to make sure Inosuke is actually alright.

"STAY THERE, (YOUR NAME)!!!"

Inosuke yells as you stop, staying put as you try to keep yourself afloat.

"Alright, if you say so, love."

You say as Inosuke screeches, then jump in which made the biggest splash. Which everyone lifts their arms to cover their view from multiple droplets.

"Woah! Nice splash!!!"

You complimented as the water from the air stops. You lower your arms and look around.

"Inosuke?"

You called as a girly scream came from behind you. You turn around to see Ozaki pointing down as you look over to the water, seeing Inosuke floating down. You widen your eyes as you dive down.

"What's happening?!" 

"Shouldn't we get Giyuu-san?"

"Why are we standing around?! Shouldn't we help?!"

Everyone was freaking out until it drowns down behind you as you finally grab Inosuke's arm and wrapping both of them around her neck, giving a sort of piggyback but underwater. She then tries to swim back with her legs instead. 

"Look!"

"(Your name) got Inosuke!"

You get Inosuke's head out first then yours as Giyuu and Shinobu grab Inosuke out of your clutches, then Tanjiro and Zenitsu pull you up, you try to regain your oxygen as you look up to see Shinobu about to give Inosuke CPR. You quickly get up, pushing her as she crashes to Giyuu. 

"I'll do it!"

You say as you immediately put both of your hands on his chest, pushing it then opening his mouth, putting your mouth to give him your oxygen.
It goes on for a good 5 times when you put your mouth again on his, giving him more oxygen and about to pull back until you couldn't move. 

"Mm? MMM?!?!"

You muffled scream as you felt a tongue swirling around your whole mouth, which you lift your hand and about to smack Inosuke, however, he catches it as you use the other hand, smacking his forehead, letting you go now. 

"Bleh! Inosuke!! Seriously?!"

You yelled, trying to regain your breathing as Inosuke gets up, smirking at you.

"If you wanted a kiss, you could've just said so, you..."

You couldn't insult him since you actually enjoyed that rough make-out session there. 

"Sorry, (Your name), I  couldn't swim. But, uh, thanks for saving me."

Inosuke thanks as you furrowed your brows. 

"YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME THAT YOU COULDN'T SWIM!! I WOULDN'T HAVE ASKED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!!"

You yell at him as he yells back.

"I STILL WANTED TO BEAT YOU THOUGH!! A COMPETITION IS A COMPETITION!!"

You then sigh, getting up and going up to him, kissing his cheek, then hugging him close. 

"At least you're safe. I thought you were gonna die."

You whisper in his ear as he pulls you back, looking at you in the eyes.

"Water could never defeat me!!!"

He reassures you as you groan, but still happy.

________________________

I hope you love it. If you didn't like it, that's okay.
At least I made it for others who would actually like it. Anyways, I hope this made your day.
See you in the next oneshot, love you all!! <3