(🍋; Part 2) Love Trial [Zenitsu Agatsuma x Female!Reader x Kaigaku]

You tried to resist to moan, tears falling from your eyes. Feeling the cold air with your exposed body felt exciting and uncomfortable.

"Ngh! Mmf!"

Zenitsu just stood there, a little upset but look down to see that a little tent popping from his pants. He blushes and looks away, putting a hand out to his view as you turn your head, finally relieved that Zenitsu was here.

"Z-- Zenitsu!! Hel--"

"Who says you could say anyone else's name?"

Kaigaku grabs your jaw with his strong left hand while trying to hold your left leg on his shoulder, thrusting his shaft into you nonstop.

"Ah! Stop it! Please!"

You begged again as he snarls in anger.

"This is what you've already wanted from me, right?! I also wanted this too! I'm the first person who you love!"

Kaigaku states as you want to pull away until he kisses you. You turn redder, feeling his tongue swirl your whole mouth. It's like, he just wants you to understand he loves you so much, which you know already.

"K-- Kaigaku! She says stop!"

Zenitsu runs up to Kaigaku, trying to push him until Kaigaku pulls out his dick and looks at Zenitsu.

"I'll make a deal with you, kiddo. You and I can fuck her and you both are free, hm?"

Kaigaku asked as Zenitsu looks at Kaigaku in a concerned look. 

'He's so horny that he can't even think straight...'

Zenitsu notices as he sighs, taking off his pants and underwear.

"Z-- Zenitsu! What are you doing?!"

You asked in shock as he goes over to you, grabbing you and putting on the floor, your back against his chest.

"Z-- Zenitsu!"

You call his name, wanting a response as Zenitsu whispers in your ear.

"Just endure it for a little longer, (Your name). He says he'll let us go by listening to his demands."

Zenitsu says as you furrowed your brows, an irk mark appear on your head.

"You've got a boner, moron! Of course, you'll agree to what he said! You could've knocked him out from the back while he was distracted!"

You yell as Kaigaku opens your legs. You were scared again as he puts back his cock in you, making you scream out again, then try to shut your mouth, holding it in.

Zenitsu tries to hold it, seeing Kaigaku going in and out of you, and seeing your erotic face made him harder.

'Geez, I thought I was gonna be the one to like her and the both of us having sex like this. But the two of us doing to her is more hotter than anything.'

Zenitsu thought as he didn't want to hurt you, however, Kaigaku calls Zenitsu's name. Zenitsu turns to look at him.

"What's wrong? Aren't you gonna enjoy yourself? We gotta make her feel good again."

Kaigaku says as Zenitsu looks down at you, then he puts his hands against your back, pushing you up towards Kaigaku and aims his shaft into your other hole, making you yelp.

"Z-- Zenitsu! This-- this is not what I expect from you, you jerk-- Mmph!!"

You were frustrated until Kaigaku grabs your jaw and kisses you again, making you muffle into the kiss.