(🍋; Part 2) "MUZAN!!" [Muzan x Kamado!Female!Reader] {Final}

Author's Note: Ladies and Gentlemen, you can ignore this and go on reading if you like to.
I just want to say; I am so so sorry for not updating for a year. I thought no one wants to look at my work and seeing the writing I did, I'm kind of embarrassed by how I wrote some of the one-shots and kept doubting my skills.
Till, seeing you all leaving comments and loving it, even making fun of it or not. It made me happy. So... I'll try to update this Kimetsu no Yaiba one-shots as soon as possible. Though, stress and anxiety can be a biotch...😅
Anyway, have an awesome day or night, and don't forget; keep that beautiful smile and stay fresh. ^^

(Warning: Profanity, sex (No rape, don't worry ^^'))

_____________________________________

...Wh-where... where am I?...

Slowly, you glanced up to a distant light, like a star as its brightness begins to get closer and closer till everything flashes white. 

"Ugh... Hm-hmm?..."

Steadily opening your eyes to see you're in a secluded, dark room with a warm lamp in the middle. 

Raising a brow in the new area, blinking your eyelids a few times to have a clear view, only has less info on where you are

Looking down to see you're tied up to a chair.

"Huh... This is a new start-"

You were about to joke around till you gasp, remembering what happened yesterday. 

You swing your blade a bit, making thin white and gold lines into a shape of a clock and plunging through it to Muzan's head, which broke as time resumed.

You got to the end to see Tanjiro's torturing state. His legs were crushed and blood starts running down his forehead.
"Ta... Tanjiro..."
"Si...Sis..."

He kneels, putting his hand out as you wince, closing your eyes. You thought he was gonna put his blood cells into you or deliver his closing execute.
However, he puts a hand against the side of your face, smoothing your hair.

Or was it yesterday? 
You suddenly realized that you were questioning things when you should be getting out.

"Rgh! Fuck! They had to use this much rope?!"

Cursing and yelling under your breath, not wanting anyone to hear you trying to break loose. Slipping your hands under the ropes, causing a slight rope burn due to panic adrenaline. Getting one of your hands out and grab onto the other tied hand, prying it as tight and slight pain.

"C-come on!... Please, Kami-san, give me strength."

You mumble quietly to yourself. Finally, able to rip it out, you place both of your on the side of your calves to feel your leg strap around. Smiling at your luck, unclipping it and take it out onto your hands. Grabbing one end to slip in the ropes and pulling out when seen, then gripped on the strap and start to "saw" the ropes.