Blushing? [Akaza x Female!Reader]

Since you kept your promise, giving him your blood for a little while, he promised to do anything for you whenever he has free time.

What's sad is that Muzan Kibutsuji knows Akaza kept a human (you) and tells him to kill you off, which Akaza wasn't gonna do, so, Muzan instead, accepts you.
But that also goes for you too. Your father found out you were dating a demon. However, he promised to keep it a secret since he retired as a flame pillar, and never tell your mother and younger brothers.

(yes, yes, it must be shocking 😅.
Shinjuro Rengoku is your father. And don't worry, your younger brothers Kyojuro Rengoku isn't dead and Senjuro Rengoku still being cute. However, your mother; Ruka Rengoku is still sick, bedridden right now. Also, you're the oldest child, just 1 year older than Kyojuro)

You never wanted to hurt any human or demon since you were too kind and avoids conflict. 
Akaza understands and tries his best to keep you out of it.

Now, the wintertime was coming quick. You always loved playing snow and even being mischievous whenever your friends or your boyfriend and his friends

[At your residence | 5:38 AM]

"AKAZA!!!" 

Akaza was startled by your voice when he was trying to wrap the gift quickly. 
You see, you weren't supposed to wake up this early. You usually wake up at 7-8:30, but, this was really unexpected. 

'Come on, man!! Hurry the fuck up with the stupid ribbon!'

Akaza freaks out, then finally made a perfect bow. He hides the present at the top shelf where it was unseen behind some other stuff. 
You jumped down from the 6th step and slam the door open.

"Akaza! I can't believe it's Christmas! And since you promised you would spend more time with me so we can get the party ready!" 

You excitedly say as he widens his eyes.

"Wait a minute, "party"? The hell are you talking about? I thought it was gonna be us, only us." 

Akaza asked as you run up to him. Whenever your feet hit the floor, it never made a sound, like air carrying you to him. He tries not to blush when realizing the jinbei he gave you looked really cute. However, it was covering your chest very well so he can see your cleavage perfectly.

"Now, now, this might sound good and bad at the same time. But, I wanted to spend with my family and friends to celebrate since I never did for a while. And this will be in the daytime, Akaza." 

You tried to explain without pissing your boyfriend off.

"What about me?!" 

He asked you smiled sweetly. 

"Tonight~," 

You say as you tip-toed, whispering in his ear. He tries to stay still, not wanting to look so flustered, but he sometimes hates it whenever you're the dom because you're a switch.

"we're gonna invite your friends and Muzan too. I never wanted to fudge it tonight. Sooooo, I'll be the one to go out and kill humans so you all can relax." 😊

Akaza frowns, he didn't expect that. 

"Please don't tell me you're inviting Doma."