Pun Off [Kyujuro Rengoku x Female!Reader]

You walk with Kyujuro Rengoku, going around the base. 

Kyujuro was done with this mission; killing 5 demons at some village 45 minutes away. 
You finished killing Lower Moons: Two, Three, and Six. Due to seeing them running around and finding them together, almost killed a family until you came in time.

"Hey, Kyujuro."

You tap his arm, he looks over to you, tilting his head. 

"Hm?"

Pays his whole attention to you now as you chuckle behind your hand. You lift your arm to point at a dog.

"I ruff you!"

You say as his cheeks turn pink, but kept his grin as he looks around. 

He then spots Mitsuri brushing her hair. Kyujuro points at Mitsuri's brush.

"Oh stop, you're making me brush."

Kyujuro shoots back as you giggled, then points at herself.

"How can I? Especially when you're so a-dork-able!"

You fire back as the both of you laugh at those bad puns.

It gets worse and worser when you two are just saying random things. 
Everyone heard it in the background whenever you both pass by, making them face-palming. 

Then Gyomei Himejima couldn't handle it, he shouts at you and Kyujuro's joke battle.

"Oh! 'Kay! I can't STAND this pun war any longer!"

As Himejima sits down on the porch, everyone was glaring at the three of you as everyone goes off into war. A pun war.

You grab Kyujuro quickly, getting away the battle going down. You kept laughing quietly and try to keep it low too.

"Pfft! Why did you start it?"

Asked Kyujuro in curiosity, looking at you as you nervously scratch the back of your head.

"I wanted to cheer you up."

You replied, turning red as Kyujuro stops walking. It made you confuse, halting your movements, turning to look at Kyujuro who was smiling at the ground.

Raise an eyebrow at such a strange site to view at. You go up to Kyujuro, lifting your hand and touch the side of his face, worry written in your mind.

"Kyujuro? You alright?--"

You wanted to ask with concern tone and thought until Kyujuro kisses your forehead. You turn more redder as Kyujuro kisses your nose then to your lips.
He pulls away, smirking at you.

"What, what was that?" 

You question, perplexed of what just happen.

"You're just so cute, to even throw your time to be with me. Thank you."

Kyujuro thanked as you kiss his neck and the side of his lips.

"I'm one lucky dog to have someone like you."

Kyujuro makes a pun as you almost spit at his face, turning away, holding your giggling.

"Stop, no more."

You beg as he laughs softly, calming you as you relax. 

"Okay, let's go eat. I'm so hungry."

You imagine all kinds of food you're gonna make. Then Kyujuro pops the bubble thought of yours.

"I wouldn't mind eating you out for dinner."

He says as your mind went into Kyujuro eating you on the table. You turn red, slapping your face. 

'Don't imagine that! Don't imagine thatDon't imagine that!'

You tell yourself as you laugh at him. 

"Man, you're such a pain in my ass with those jokes, Kyujuro."

You tell him, trying to hide your vibrant red face.

Kyujuro goes up behind you without you knowing, whispers in your ear.

"If I'm a pain in your ass... We can just add more lubricant."

Kyujuro suggested as you turn your head to him. 

"Okay okay, I get it, I get it! Let's stop there--"

"I'm gonna have sex with you tonight so you might as well be there."

He cuts you off, your back against the back as Kyujuro placed his left hand at the side of your face and the other against your waist. Your face was getting redder and redder.

"H-- Hey... You know, I'm getting tired standing around, let's go sit--"

"As long as I have a face, you'll have a place to sit."

Kyujuro cuts you again as you were smiling very strangely, trying not to think dirty thoughts of him and you.

'You know what I like in my girl? My dick." 

Kyujuro went there as you squeal accidentally, which Kyujuro smirks.

'Guess this is way better than anything.'

Kyujuro wanted to thank Sanemi for such a dirty but good plan.

"K-- Kyujuro! I suddenly lost my appetite, let's go to bed."

You suggested, slipping away from Kyujuro quickly, walking off to your room. 

When you both got to your room, you sat on the bed, quietly letting your heartbeat slow down. 

'If my heart beats any faster, I feel like Kyujuro would hear it.'

You close your eyes, fully laying on your bed, looking up the ceiling. Suddenly, someone gets on top of your smaller frame. 

"Hey--"

You try to protest until you realized Kyujuro was just wearing his underpants and white long-sleeved shirt, looking down at you. He lowers his lips close to your ear again.

"Remember my name, because you'll be screaming it later."

He says as your heartbeat increased now. 

"KYUJURO!!!"

You shout his name in embarrassment.

____________________
[Bonus]

Kyujuro was sitting on the edge of the bed, smiling with eyes closed while looking at the ceiling.
You were sleeping naked on the bed. 

Yes, you both did do it and it was steamy and sensual. Also, you have to muffled into Kyujuro's mouth or hand, or uhh.. his flaming pecker to keep you quiet. 

However, Kyujuro was still happy that you were his and he is yours.

"Kyujuro, get in the bed with me."

You say tiredly, wrapping both your arms around his waist as he laughs, putting on his underwear and getting in the sheets with you.

"Next time, when we do this, be gentle. You almost destroy me."

You begged as he pats your butt, making you sensitive and almost whimper.

"I couldn't help it, you're the only one that could drive me this crazy than any person would."

He said as you felt heart warm by that response.

"Aww, thanks, Kyujuro."

"No, thank you, (Your name)."

You both went to sleep, dreaming of either sweet and gentle moments or... rough and lewd moments.