Chief Bang turns to his officers and points to the front end of the alley. "Go up front and control the chaos. The press will be here soon." He orders and they both nod before leaving, but he stops them from taking Nero with them.

"I'll deal with him." He says, grabbing Nero by the arm and shoving him aside.

"Sir, what are we going to tell the press? We can't face them empty handed again." Namjoon questions. Yoongi silently listens, wondering just what the Chief of Police is up to.

"I'm going to tell them that the suspect was killed during the shoot out." Chief Bang says with a smile on his face as he takes out his gun, with the silencer already attached, aims it at Nero, and fires two shots into his chest.

The air falls still around the three as they watch Nero's body hit the ground harshly, with blood already pooling underneath him.

Namjoon steps back, gasping in shock and looking to his boss in horror.

Yoongi wasn't surprised. This was another dirty trick of the corrupted police Chief.  "That's kinda low, even for you." Yoongi mutters with distaste.

"I know this a low blow, but I wont tolerate the press putting down our police departments reputation." Chief Bang says as he places his gun back into his jacket, then tosses a glance at Nero's body before looking over to Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Consider this case closed. You two return to the station and file the reports. I'll be speaking with the press shortly." Chief Bang orders as he walks back into the hotel.

•••••

Jin eventually returned home after midnight, and was far past the state of exhaustion as he opens his door and steps into his living room.

He finds his brother Taehyung sitting on the couch, a white clothed bandage was wrapped around his arm where he was shot. Luckily the wound grazed him, but still it hurts, and it shows as he grimaces when he moves his arm to stand up and face his brother.

Both Kims stare at each other in painful silence, the tension in the room thickening to the point where becomes suffocating.

Deciding to take the lead, Taehyung takes a deep breath and slowly approaches Jin.

"Hyung, I can-"

Taehyung couldn't even get the full sentence out as Jin slaps him across the face, leaving behind a stinging sensation on his hand.

"Murderer..." Jin seethes, his chest heaves in and out as his whole body trembles with fury. "Why did you do it!" He shouts out, slapping Taehyung again.

"I didn't kill anyone!" Taehyung sobs, holding his wounded cheek. "Please let me explain!" He begs with hot tears dripping down his red cheeks.

"I didn't kill anyone." Taehyung begins. "I was sent by that black market man, Nero, to retrieve a kidney. I thought it was just a donor or something giving it away in a bag. I..I wasn't expecting to find...." Taehyung takes a moment to compose himself from the harsh memory of finding the dead body.

"That man, Park Jinyoung, he killed himself. " Taehyung sobs uncontrollably, falling to his knees before Jin. "I panicked when I found the body in the bathtub and took the organ and ran...I was so scared hyung!"

"You're a fucking idiot." Jin curses. Taehyung flinches at the harshness of his tone. "Because of you, I found the body while doing my rounds. I had to get rid of it before anyone saw, but I left it near the dumpster and ran before the security caught me." Jin lets out a deep breath, trying his hardest not to snap.

"How the hell did you meet this black market dealer?" Jin asks, barely able to contain the fury in his tone.

"It was on campus. This man handed out flyers saying he pays money for simple jobs. I thoughts this was one of them so.."