" it's been a while" I joked back, both of us walking closer and wrapping our arms around each other tightly. I haven't seen snoop in years, the last time was when I was last living here, but after all these years he still looks the same.

" god man, you seem to look younger as the years go by" he commented making me blush as he looks me up and down.

" thanks snoop" I just smiled making sure to get one more hug. Before we all settled down and took our spots in the studio snoop made sure to introduce me to all his little entourage who I haven't met before.

" so are you sure you really want to do this?" Snoop asked after convincing me to go along with my plan. You see the reason I came to see snoop was because I need to speak to P Diddy, yes I know what you're going to say since last time I saw him I could literally rip his throat out, but after seeing that video I really needed to talk to him and I know straight away he wouldn't just agree to meet up so that's why I'm using Snoop Dogg.

A lot has changed since the old days, back when Tupac was Alive Snoop was best friends with him and didn't even associate with biggie because of the rivalry, he blamed them just as much as we did.
But these days things have changed
Him and p Diddy are actually really close, there sons even go to the same school, I guess since everything has settled down there's no need to keep some stupid rivalry still going in honor of tupac and biggie.

Apparently snoop already knew where they were hanging, he took me there while we caught up on our lives.

" I can't believe your dating Eminem" he said cheerfully, glancing at me from time to time not knowing how someone like me can date someone like Eminem. It's not that they aren't friends it's just they are so different and their lives are so different to each other.

" I know right, pretty random" I replied laughing as snoop keeps looking at me not caring that he is meant to be driving. I love snoops attitude and always have, in a funny way he's the type that's always relaxed or calm and for some reason he thinks he can get away with anything.

" so I'm guessing this whole meeting today has got something to do with Tupac?" He asked after silence came over us, I'm questioning whether or not I should tell him. It's not that i don't trust him because I do, I trust him with my life it's just I'm not sure I want everyone knowing, but knowing my luck that's not going to happen.

" you know you're the talk of the town. Everyone in hip hop is always mentioning your name for some reason. Your name and talent is defiantly getting round" he added trying to make me understand just how much everyone is talking about me, which in a way I already knew was going to happen ever since lil Wayne and his Crew saw that video I knew it was going to become their favorite topic since majority of them had no idea I was even friends with tupac.

" yeah you're right it is about Tupac and the shooting." I said before beginning to explain what I saw except for the last bit. I promised myself the only people that are going to be aware of what happened In the last 10 minutes of that video is Marshall and Dre, the two guys I trust the most in this hip hop world.

When we arrived at this la studio where p diddy is meant to be working I automatically became nervous knowing p diddy isn't the only going to be in there that I've met before or associated with when I was younger, I do know faith evens who was married to biggie back in the day is also going to be In there.

" don't worry it will be fine" snoop said noticing how nervous I've become from just arriving.
I guess those words did make me loosen up because as we walked towards the studio I didn't seem to recognize any of these feeling and emotions in currently experiencing, it's like a mixture instead.

Snoop knocked and walked in first as I tried to stop myself from running away.

" hey man, how's it going?" P diddy smiled as him and snoop embraced each other, they knew he was coming they just didn't know I was going to be with him.