"Good morning, Jungkookie." I glanced over to Sana to see her reaction, tilting my head aside. I pouted slightly, seeing no expression on her face as if she didn't care about seeing us together.

It's good if she doesn't care. Right?

I asked myself internally, hugging his arm.

"GUYS!"

We turned around when we heard Lisa's high-pitched voice. I smiled widely, seeing her cheerful figure jogging towards us while Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jimin were behind her with bright smiles. She hugged me, swaying side to side. Her cheeks were red, and I was sure that something good had happened to her.

"What's the news?" I asked, raising my eyebrows as soon as she broke the hug. She looked over to Taehyung and then back to me with a smile.

"I met with Taehyung's parents, and they liked me! They already invited me to have dinner with them!" She squealed, clapping her hands in excitement. I giggled, giving her another hug.

"That's good, Lisa."

I broke the hug, poking her cheeks.

"Let's head to our classes, shall we?" Jungkook muttered as he gave a peck on my forehead and smiled.

"Yeah, let's go."

Hand in hand, we both walked down to the hallways while others trailed behind us.

I let out a deep sigh, blinking my eyes for the nth time. Making doodles on my book, I concentrated on reading the poem. I was in the library, alone, as it was a free period for me. Others went to their chemistry class and would be free after an hour.

I raised my head from the book as soon as I heard noises of something dropping. I looked over my shoulders, getting up from the chair as I walked in that direction.

I puffed my cheeks when I saw books on the floor. I snapped my head from side to side only to see a few students reading books, but I didn't see anyone near the shelves, which made me wonder.

Strange.

I mumbled to myself, picking up the books one by one. My hands stopped as soon as I heard loud noises again. I stood up, hugging the books I picked, looking over the shelves. 

My eyes widened when I saw the shelf dropping towards me. I closed my eyes in fear, waiting for the impact. But before it could crash on me, someone pulled me by gripping my arm. I screeched as we landed on the floor with force.

"Are you alright?"

I heard Jungkook's worried voice and opened my eyes. I nodded, getting up from the floor with his help. I averted my eyes to the broken shelves, letting out a shaky sigh.