Chapter 32 - 🖤

Mulai dari awal

"Why the fuck did you let her out of the room?" Damon says with a growl to Marcus.

Marcus looks from Damon, to Val and the rolling pin in her hand, to Apricot, who is still on the floor, leaning against the wall, to me and Enrique and then finally landing on Theo.

I could basically see the wheels turning in his head as he puts everything together and realization makes its way to his face. Suddenly, his eyes narrow in on Theo as he realizes why he heard his name.

"Snitches are bitches who always get stitches and end up in ditches." He tells him with a tiny hint of hurt, flashed across his face.

Theo drops his eyes to the ground, looking guilty but doesn't say anything.

I guess they have some sort of bond? I've never seen them like this before. Marcus looked genuinely hurt, like if Theo betrayed him in some horrible way. Even if you could barely see it on him, you could tell that he was still hurt.

"Answer me." Damon orders, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Well..." Marcus says, beginning to tell us how she got out in the first place.

♾♾♾♾

•Marcus's POV ~

"Where are you going?" Theo asks as I stand up from the couch.

"We need two more players. I'm going to look for Jax and V, I haven't seen them in hours." I tell him as I put down my controller.

"Well look in the gym first, Nessa is most likely training and Jax would probably be in his room with some other girl again." He says before I walk out of the living room.

"Okay!" I shout back while walking through the house and towards the training room.

When I open the gym doors, it's basically empty, except for the two guards that are guarding the exit doors in the back of the gym.

Well, she's obviously not in here. Maybe she already finished and went up to her room to take a shower.

I shrug my shoulders and leave the gym, making my way up to Jax's room. I just hope he's finished because if he isn't, his latest hump and dump is going to be sorely disappointed.

When I get to his room, I reach my hand out to open the door but stop before turning the door knob. Thinking back to the last time I did this, I almost got shot.

I shake my head and remove my hand from the door handle before knocking loudly, "Jax, we need two more players for army of two!"

I hear the sounds of shuffling happening before a loud thump sounds, making me move back a little bit.

A smirk creeps up onto my face and I knock again, "Is that Double D DeeDee again from last Thursday?"

He doesn't answer me. Instead, it sounds like he's in a heated whisper argument with her.

"Okay, well I'm just going to go now. When you're done with DeeDee, come down to the living room and if you see V on your way, tell her to come down too!" I tell him before walking down the hall.

As I'm walking back towards the living room, I stop at Apricots room when I hear her banging on the door from the inside.

I walk closer and put my hands on the door, "What do you want?"