Lavender: Extra

Once again Skull was on a date with Byakuran, wearing one of his purple dresses. They had been dating for a year already. And Skull knew that he was in for the long haul. They had already(secretly) moved-in together. Today, Byakuran was taking him out to dinner. At a fancy restaurant.

Skull's P.O.V

I smile as I carefully put on my dress. It was my first time wearing it since before the curse. I pull out a pair of white heels that go with the dress. I use my cloud flames to grow my hair. At least that was one perk of the mafia: using my flames to grow my hair instead of a wig. So much better. I apply much lighter make-up than usual. I walk downstairs, I see him watching one of his 'American Sitcoms.' It was one of his favorites. How I Met Your Mother. Or Parks and Recreation. I wasn't paying attention.

I scooped up Oodako in my arms giving him a quick hug, placing him back into his tank in order to give my lovely boyfriend one too. We both headed out to the fancy restaurant where we ate. The waiter placed my second glass of campaign down. I gently started picking it up as Byakuran cleared his throat. "Skull. We have been dating for a year now. And I know that I love you, and you love me too. So I have decided that I want to take the next step in our relationship." He knelt down and pulled out a white box from his pocket. "Will you marry me?"

Tears sprang in my eyes as I flew from the chair and into his arm. "Yes." I kept repeating until he kissed me. "Well, I think it is time for us to tell the others now." "Haha, yeah. I don't think they will take that well..."