Sugar Sadist

'Uh-Oh.' Skull thought to himself as he accidentally ate the cookie for dessert. One thing about him that the others don't know, is that he can not eat sugar. Not alot at least. If he were to eat too much then he would go crazy. But unlike most people, if he were to get a sugar rush, he would not get super hyper and go jumping off the walls crazily. No, he would get all dark and gloomy, snappy and snarky, sadistic and violent. And he just ate a sugar filled cookie. 

It started by his eyes narrowing, looking like two sharp knifes. A frown found it's way on his face. "Skull-nii, are you okay?" (AN:Is it Ni or Nii?) "I'm doing just fine Yuni." He faked the cheerful attitude. The only problem though, was that his eye was twitching. "Really, then why was your eye twitching? Lackey." Reborn drawled. As Skull realized that Reborn's words where true, he immediately stop twitching his eye, and put on a fake smile. "What are you talking about, Reborn?" The irritated man mockingly asked. The hitman growled at the stuntman. "Are you mocking me." Skull then slid his hand down his face, groaning in annoyance. "I ate too much sugar today." Skull deadpanned. Reborn scowled. "Oh, and that gives you a reason to give me attitude." The cloud matched it with his own scowl. "Yes." He growled out. Two dark auras filled the room. One from the famous hitman, the other from the 'Lackey' of Reborn. Both were daring the other to make the first move. As Reborn was just about to shoot Skull, the other drew out a throwing knife and knocked Reborn's gun out of his hand. His killing intent increased, as did a bit of his ego. "When I eat too much sugar, instead of having a 'sugar rush', I have something called 'Sugar Sadism.' Meaning I become more like Reborn. It lasts for a few minutes before I crash." Skull trailed off as he fell onto the couch, already sound asleep. A cute, innocent look adorned his face, despite what just happend. "Well, that was unexpected. Kora." Colonello stated the obvious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done. Sorry if it's a bit short. I hope you like it.

I do not own KHR, or the picture. If you have an idea for a Skull one-shot, then please let me know. Thank you for reading! -SpringTrapLuver

Up Next Is...

A Black Butler Crossover!