Karma's Little Secret:Extra

Karma's Little Secret: (Skull's P.O.V)

It had been 15 years since Karma had graduated from Junior High. I haven't seen him in a while. But he is a married man now. I couldn't believe it. My little nephew was now an adult man, and he was married to his closest friend, first even. Karma Akabane, and Nagisa Akabane. Those two are perfect for each other. I have known that since Karma first told me about the short: blue haired: feminine boy.(Did I use ':' correctly? I never really understood ':' and ';") Anyway, Tsunayoshi was explaining how the Government was sending their 3 best agents from the Ministry of Defense to meet with the Vongola Tenth generation and the previous Arcobaleno. He went on and on ranting about how we all 'need to be on our best behavior in order to work with the government and not to screw this up.'

It took me a second to realize what he said. "Wait. Did you say the Ministry of Defense?! Do you know who they are sending?!" I slammed my hands on the table and yelled. They all looked at me like I was crazy. I mean, I get it. If one of them just shouted out randomly, I would think they would be crazy too. "Uh... I do not know. But the three agents they sent, should be here soon." And as if Tsuna was magic, the doorbell rang. Though I could barely hear what many of the others were saying as I was focusing on the door.

And there they were. Three of the people I care most about. My eyes sprang tears. Standing there was Irina, Karasuma, and Karma... "Сука Младшая сестра(Bitch Little sister), шурин(Brother In-law), племянник(Nephew)." I stood up from my seat and walked over to my family. "Haha. Funny." Irina says blandly as she hugs me. While Karasuma bows in respect and asks me how I am. "I am good. You better be treating my Сука sister right. If you're not....." I glared at him. "And you. Karma. Would you like to tell Reborn that you are the one who stole Leon 15 years ago..." My nephew looked me in the eye and ran out the door.

Hope you liked it! I do not own either Anime.