A Dash of Green

Verde was annoyed. He was having trouble focusing on his project, especially since he was stumped on the equation. However, he was snapped out of his daze as the door opened. Standing there was Skull. As the cloud entered the room, he looked at the large white board in front of Verde. This caused the scientist to roll his eyes. There was no way that Skull could understand the extremely complex equation. Verde was wrong though. Skull did understand the problem.

Skull's P. O. V

I smirked as I solved the equation in my head. That gave me the confidence to walk forward and solve it for Verde. The look on his face when he realized I got it right, was enough to make up for the fact I just showed someone how smart I was. After all, I wasn't like him who showed how smart he is to everyone every chance he got. I liked to keep to myself.

But this might be an exception, as it is truly nice to converse with someone who has a vast and large knowledge like me. So for the first time in my life since I became a stuntman, I opened up. Talking with Verde was more enjoyable than I thought it would be. I was afraid that we would argue over whose right, or he wouldn't open up to me. Because who knows what Verde would have said to the others if we hadn't grown closer?

It has only been an hour since we started opening up, and I already have strong feelings appearing. It was strange. I have never had feelings like this before. So I did the only thing that seemed reasonable. I acted on my feelings.

Giving Verde a smile, I closed the gap between us. As our lips met, there where sparks. I could tell that he felt it too. As I pulled away, I saw Verde's face light up a scarlet color. And I'm sure my face was the same. "I-I am going to take you out on a date." Skull smiles at Verde as he led the green haired scientist to lunch.

Skull x Verde, suggested by Averageweeb from Archive Of Our Own.