Of High School Sweethearts

Skull was nervous. He had just received a letter from his old High School, asking for him to come to the reunion. He wasn't sure if he wanted to go. Skull was positive that they would expect him to come with his high school sweetheart. He didn't even know if his first and only ever lover would want to go with. Skull decided to wait till tomorrow. Then when he knows what he wants, he can give Luss a call.

After talking to Lussuria, Skull decided to go. With Lussuria by his side of course. After all, the had known each other since middle school and been lovers since high school. They where like Marshall and Lily, the perfect for each other couple. The couple that makes you believe in love.

He had yet to tell the others that he was gay. And the fact he was dating Lussuria. But that could wait till they where ready to announce it. Skull smiled at his love as they ate dinner at their favorite park. They didn't have to worry about anyone being around because it was near midnight. Infact, the cloud had a plan. All he had to do was wait a half hour till it was truly midnight.

*Skull's P.O.V*
I fingerd the small yellow box in my pocket. I was finally planing on 'maning' up and taking the next step. After dating for 10 years exactly, I was going to propose. I had been planning this for a month. Since tomorrow would be our tenth anniversary, I was proposing right at midnight. The same time when he asked me out.
*FLASHBACK*
It was near the beginning of Freshman year when my best friend Lussuria asked if he could sleepover. I of course said yes, even though my parent where gone for the weekend and it was only Friday. So when school let out we walked to my place. At first we just did some karaoke, like Panic!At The Disco, Twenty One Piolets, and Imagine Dragons.

Then we ordered a pizza from the new pizza place, Fazbear's. But the whole time I was feeling strange. Especially when I was close to Lussuria. It wasn't untill midnight I realized why.

We where sitting in my room when the clock read 11:59. That was when he started to come closer to me. Sending me a quick smirk before he seemed to tower over me. My heart was beating quite fast. I heard the grandfather clock in the hallway chime as he kissed me.

It was then that I realized the feeling I had towards him was that of love. We had been together ever since.

*END FLASHBACK*
As I started to kneel, Lussuria looked at me curiously. I started telling him about how we got together, and all our best moments, our firsts, and how much I love him. By the time I was done, I had pulled out and opened the box. Now only two more words to say. "Marry me." I asked. "Yes." Was the only reply I got before I was talked into a hug.

The reunion wasn't as bad as I thought it was. We of course invited them to our wedding in a month. Now all that was left on third wedding list, was to tell the people in the Mafia about their wedding/relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done. I hope you like it. Let me know if you want a part two with reactions and the wedding.

I do not own KHR, or the picture. If you have an idea for a Skull one-shot, then please let me know. Thank you for reading! -SpringTrapLuver