Flower Momma

Skull was being loud and obnoxious again. But what the others did not know was that Skull deals with tragedy every day. Skull understands what each flower means, whether it be color, amount of flowers, or the type of flower. He can also 'talk' to flowers. As in communicate. He feels a strong connection with them. Like they were his own children. He is even recognized as their 'Mamma'. Every time Skull walks past a flower, he hears them shouting 'Mamma!' at him. But what makes him so upset is that many of his children die everyday. That's the reason he acts out. He is terrified for his children. 

It was currently Valentines Day and Skull had a nervous feeling. But that was to be expected. He was surely going to see many flowers sent off to their doom. What was worse though was that Colenello was going to get Lal Orange Lilies. Witch was very bad. Lilies are considered a beautiful, popular flower but the orange variations actually symbolize hatred, pride, and disdain.  That pissed him off. He went into his secret room, located in his closet, and put together a lovely bouquet for Colenello to give to Lal. "Colenello, Orange Lilies mean very negative things. And the number of flowers, 13, Is a very unlucky number. Here give her these." He says. "Each Flower represents all sorts of romantic things." "How do you know all that stuff?" Colenello asked. Skull blushed. "My mother was a florist. I picked up on it after awhile." As Skull said that the flowers in Colenello's hand started saying 'We love you mommy'. How he hears them, is that he hears them whisper in his ear. 

Later that day, Lal came up to him and asked if he new what all the flowers meant, specifically. To which he explained the following.

Balsam= Ardent (enthusiastic or passionate) Love

Campanula=Gratitude

Red Carnation=Deep romantic love and passion

bell flower = Unwavering Love

Tulip= Red-Undying love, Pink-Caring, White-Sincerity, Yellow-Hope, Blue- Respect and Trust, Orange-Appreciation and Truest Love, Black- Beautiful eyes, Violet-Blue- Faithfulness.

Sunflower-adoration, longevity, loyalty

Rose- Red-True Love, Light Pink-Passion, Pink-Undying Love, Red and White-United, Red and Yellow-Joy and Happiness, Thornless-Love at First sight.

Prim Rose-Eternal Love

Mallow-Consumed by love

Linaria Bipartita-Please notice my love/feelings for you

Jonquil-Return my affection

Each of these flowers were in the bouquet that Colenello gave to Lal. In total there were 24 flowers. There were only on of each flower, or in some cases only one of a specific color of a flower. Once Skull finished explaining, Lal thanked him for helping Colenello to not screw up. She then asked if he could tell her what flowers meant that she reciprocates his love. Once Skull returns after leaving with a bouquet of blue flowers in his hand he handed them to Lal. "Give him this." He told her. Lal thanked him and left with the flowers. That night Lal and Colenello could be seen together, holding hands. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done. I hope you like it.

I do not own KHR, or the picture. If you have an idea for a Skull one-shot, then please let me know. Thank you for reading! -SpringTrapLuver

Up Next Is...

A Skull in a pretty dress.

AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY EARLY VALENTINES DAY!