Speak Up

AN: This chapter has a make out scene and implications. You are warned.

It was hard. Pretending to not be mute, when in fact he was. He did his best to make sure that the others would not find out. But damn, Verde ruined it.

It all started when Verde asked Skull to come down to his lab. When he got there Verde slammed the door shut behind him. "You're not going anywhere, Skull." The scientist exclaimed. Fear flowed through him as he thought if Verde figured it out.

The green haired scientist was getting even closer to the mute stuntman. When Skull could fell Verde's hair tickle his own, he stopped. The lightning guardian leaned closer. "Oh,what is it we have here?" He smirked. "N-nothing!" The 'Lackey' exclaimed.

Verde raised an eyebrow. He then moved his face slightly to the side, and Skull froze as Verde gently put his lip chain. Then he lightly tugged on it. Skull let out a small yelp. "V-Verde!" He quietly exclaimed. The said man just raised his eyebrow again and pulled on the chain harder, successfully pulling it off of Skull, without hurting him. 'Verde!' Skull's lips moved without sound. Verde smirked. "That's what I thought."

He got even closer to the purplette and pinned him to the wall. "Now I can say it without interruption. I have had a bit of a... crush on you. For a long time."

Verde kissed Skull deeply and passionately. Skull immediately responded to the kiss. Rapping his arms and legs around Verde, opening his mouth eagerly. Verde got the hint and inserted his tongue inside the others mouth.

Not long after that, the taller and older man gasped at a metallic feeling. He quickly pulled back and stared at the slightly confused Skull. "Is that a... t-tongue p-piercing?" Verde asked as he got flushed. Skull smirked and nodded as Verde quickly dug back into the younger's mouth.

Skull woke up that morning with a sore bottom and back. His thoughts immediately went to what happened, and his face flushed. He slowly went to the bathroom to take a shower, trying not to flinch at the slight pain. He was pleasantly surprised when the door opened and Verde stepped in.

The Arcobaleno were quite startled when a barely limping Skull walked in with a happy Verde. But that was not what really surprised them. It was that Verde kissed Skull's cheek before going back down to the lab. The stuntman's face burned up before running to his room. The loud scream of "What?!" could be heard throughout the entire house. Honestly, it gave Tsunayoshi a huge headache.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done. I hope you like it. I do not own KHR, or the picture. If you have an idea for a Skull one-shot, then please let me know. Thank you for reading! -SpringTrapLuver.