Disintegration and Cremation

Shigaraki‌ ‌Tomura‌ ‌was‌ ‌nervous.‌ ‌He‌ ‌could‌ ‌not‌ ‌stop‌ ‌scratching‌ ‌his‌ ‌neck.‌ ‌A‌ ‌habit‌ ‌he‌ ‌developed‌ ‌after‌ ‌he‌ ‌killed‌ ‌his‌ ‌parents‌ ‌in‌ ‌this‌ ‌world.‌ ‌It‌ ‌was‌ ‌still‌ ‌new‌ ‌to‌ ‌him.‌ ‌Even‌ ‌though‌ ‌he‌ ‌was‌ ‌20‌ ‌years‌ ‌old.‌ ‌He‌ ‌had‌ ‌a‌ ‌bad‌ ‌feeling‌ ‌today.‌ ‌Something‌ ‌was‌ ‌going‌ ‌to‌ ‌happen.‌ ‌His‌ ‌thoughts‌ ‌immediately‌ ‌went‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌'Heroes'‌ ‌finding‌ ‌them‌ ‌and‌ ‌winning.‌ ‌He‌ ‌didn't‌ ‌even‌ ‌think‌ ‌that‌ ‌it‌ ‌had‌ ‌‌anything‌ ‌‌to‌ ‌do‌ ‌with‌ ‌his‌ ‌past....‌ But of course, he was wrong.

Skull/Tomura's P.O.V

I was anxiously scratching my neck. Waiting for something to happen. I may not have Hyper Intuition, but my flames where violently flaring in warning. As I feel the cool blood flow out of my open wounds I let out a content sigh. Dabi looked at me strangely. He was the only one who could tell what I am feeling just by a glance.  He was the only one that even had a clue about my past. Though he only knew that I had a past beyond what was told. Kurogiri poured me a glass of chocolate milk. The last time I had alcohol, I threw a huge tantrum, screaming and shouting in Italian wanting to go home and I disintegrated the entire room... So safe to say Kurogiri banned me from anything with alcohol in it. T_T It was torture... I could no longer drown my sorrows of being in a strange world... But I have started to come to terms with it. My emotions where like a dam that was one water drop away from overflowing. Now the only thing that could cause the one drop to fall, was anything to do with my past. Which is why I.....

Time skip brought to you by Iida's glasses 

Third Person P.O.V

It was time for the League of Villains to once again attack U.A High. Specifically class 1.A. Which ended up being the worst possible thing. It was parents day. Each student was allowed to bring their parents with them to classes. And of course the league knew this and planned to use it to their advantage. But if they knew what would happen, well, that would be an entirely different story.

Time skip brought to you by Mei Hatsume (And BTW Mineta got his ass kicked out of U.A and was replaced by Shinso)

Deku's P.O.V

I sighed for the 100th time today. My mom got sick and could not come. She said that my father would though. And it's not that I don't like him, it's that I was afraid of what would happen when my class mates met him. And that worry was multiplied as I saw him walk through the door... My father looked the same as always. His short and spiky black hair, his piercing red eyes, the scares that litter his face and the feathers that he always wears. All in all, he looked scary. He looked through the many classmates of mine and their parents before his eyes landed on me. "Mio figlio(My son)." Tears well up in my eyes. "Ciao, Padre(Hello, Father)." I almost started bawling. "È stato un po ', mio ​​caro successore(It has been awhile, dear successor of mine.)." "Sì ha. Mi sei mancata(Yes it has. I missed you)." My father smiled. "That's my boy."

*boom* (And other explosion noises)

*gasp* "The League of Villains!"

Part 1 of 2. I do not own KHR or BNHA! I'm sure you know who Deku's father is, but what does  he has to do with Skull?