A Ghostly Incounter

Now with the curse broken, Skull was free to do what he wanted. And what he wanted was to fly in ghost form again. So, the next time he was alone, he went ghost. Flying in the night made him feel free. He loved looking up at the night sky. It reminded him of his childhood dream of being an astronaut, the same dream that he had put aside when he became 'Skull.'

As Skull was flying through the nigh air, he felt as if something was going to happen. That feeling was proven correct when he saw Reborn sitting in the forest. He was staring out at the small lake in front of him. Skull wasn't sure what to do. Especially when 'The Worlds Greatest Hitman' turned his head and locked eyes with him. Raising an eyebrow, Reborn asked Skull a question. "Lackey?" A blue whisp flew out of Skull's mouth. He sighed as he looked around the forest. Skull then heard a very familiar and annoying voice.

It was Skulker yelling about hanging his pelt on his wall. Skull however, just sighed and for ready for a fight. He dodged as the bigger ghost lunged twords him. "Damn." Reborn just watched as his 'lackey' was fighting the strange being. It was only 3 minutes till Skull took out a thermos like object, and used it to suck Skulker in, trapping him. The Skull opened a portal to the Ghost Zone, and let Skulker out.

Once the ghost was gone, the heroic ghost turned twords Reborn with a sheepish smile on his face. "Sorry Reborn. He has been trying to get my 'pelt' on his wall since I was 14. That was Skulker, by the way. He is a ghost." The hitman raised an eyebrow. "Are you a ghost too?" Reborn was actually intrigued and wanted to know the answer. "I'm actually only half ghost." "Really? Is that true. What else have you been hiding?" He smirked. " Well there is one thing." Skull started with confidence.

"I have had a crush on you for a long time."

Reborn stared at Skull. "..Really?" Skull sighed."Yes, really. I'll even prove it." Skull then did something so bold, that if he weren't able to turn tangible, he would never even try.

Skull kissed Reborn. And as he was about to pull away, he felt him kiss back. That truly made Skull's day. "I would shoot you, if I didn't enjoy that. And if I didn't have feelings for you." Reborn pulled Skull in for another kiss and they enjoyed the rest of their night together.

Skull/Danny Phantom x Reborn Suggested by,
DerpyMustaches