Tri-Wizard Tournament Part 1

When Skull died he never expected to ever open his eyes again. But he was proven wrong. The first thing he saw was a flash of bright green light, then he heard a baby crying. Soon he realized that he was the baby crying, which made him cry harder. That was only the start of his new life as Harry Potter. When he first saw the Dursley's he hated them. They looked like Verde had experimented on them and it turned out terribly wrong. And he did not quite understand why they always treated him so bad and why they called him 'Freak.' At times he feared that they knew about his past, or about his flames. But as time went by that fear faded. He realized that they just hated him, and nothing more. Until his Hogwarts letter came. Now that was a surprise to him. The first few years where hectic. But thanks to the memory's of his past life he feels more upset about his current life. The first time he see's the Mirror of Erised he does not see anything. He lies saying that he sees his parents, he could care less about them. When his name was picked out of the cup for the Tri-Wizard Tournament he was outraged. He almost destroyed the table with his cloud flames if he hadn't controlled them. For the first task, retrieving a golden egg form a dragons nest, was not the hardest thing he had done in either of his lives. He used his skills as a Stuntman to get around the dragon. Once ha had the egg he walked up to the dragon and held it out. "This is a fake egg. If you would allow  me too I could take it away from here and never come back." Skull stated fearlessly. The dragon sniffed the egg a bit before stepping away to protect the rest of the eggs, watching Skull carefully as he left. The second task is what finally sent him into cloud rage for the first time in this life. No one he knew at Hogwarts disappeared for the second task, which made him wonder. Who was it that they had, who was it that was so important to him that they took him/her? He had a bad feeling, his flames were stirring. This is very bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done. I hope you like it. Can you guess who it is that they took from Skull? HINT:They will not be from Hogwarts.

I do not own KHR, or the picture. If you have an idea for a Skull one-shot, then please let me know. Thank you for reading! -SpringTrapLuver

Up Next Is...

Part 2.