Pretty Poisons

Maya-Jay Ray POV:

Maya-Jay Ray POV:

Months later:

"Gladys when Jug finds out... he's not going to like it." I tell her. 

"Maya I'll deal with my family you deal with becoming queen, challenge Betty it'll work." She tells me. 

"I'll be back, I'm heading to pops." I tell her. 

I left her car and started walking to pops, these last months have been crazy. I had the baby boy, Beau-Bean, yes I know the name is a little weird but I like weird. I made my way to pops to see the lady serpents surrounding two guys. 

"Or what you gonna challenge us to a pillow fight?" Fangs said

I got closer to see what they were doing and I seen Cheryl and lady serpents. 

"Seriously Cheryl what is this?" Sweet pea asked. 

"We're the pretty poisons, peabrain. And we're here to deliver a message to you and your leader, that we are not to be dismissed or trifled with.. Ladies, introduce yourselves." Cheryl tells them. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, unless you want some real problems." I said and Cheryl turned around to see me. 

"They will be glad to introduce themselves to you as well." Cheryl says. 

"Why can't you introduce yourself to me?" I asked stepping up to her. 

"Oh you just messed with the wrong blossom." Cheryl tells me. 

"A blossom isn't anything compared to a Ray." I tell her. 

Cheryl tried to throw a punch at me but I took a step back dodging the punch. I kicked out my leg to trip her, she fell to the ground letting me get a punch to her face and the other pretty poisons were throwing punches to sweet pea and fangs. I grabbed a girl and threw her to the ground, I felt someone grab ahold of my arm I quick flipped the girl over using her arm. I threw a few punches to the girl that scratched fangs on the chin. 

"Fall back poisons!" Cheryl yells.

They ran away leaving the two boys with beaten faces, I remained untouched but my knuckles sure did got blood on them.

"Oh thank god maya." Fangs says embracing me. 

"Maya, where's-?" Sweet pea asked. 

"Beau-Bean? He's with a family, he's safe." I tell him. 

"Beau-Bean? Heh I like it. I'm so sorry maya. Ah ow." Sweet pea says to me giving me a hug. 

"Come on let's go to jug, he has to know." I tell them. 

They gave me a ride to jugs place and they were all there. Gladys helped them get cleaned up. 

"Thanks Fp." I said as he gave me an ice pack to ice my hands. 

"You boys are a joke. Jug, if you don't get your house in order more people are going to defect and more gangs are going to start popping up, and the serpents little piece of the pie it's going to get smaller and smaller." Gladys says. 

"The stores open for suggestions,mom. You got any?" Jug asked. 

"You need numbers, now I happen to know for a fact the ghoulies are up for grabs, ever since MJ took care of penny they've been leaderless. Recruit em." She tells him. 

"The ghoulies tried to burn down pops on riot night." Jug says. 

"So tame them and give them something they want. Trust me this is your only shot at survival unless..." Gladys says. 

"Unless what?" Jug asked. 

"I take control, I become serpent queen." I tell him. 

"No way." Jug says. 

"Well recruit the ghoulies." Gladys says. 

"I'm not recruiting any ghoulies, mom." Jug says. 

"Maya." Gladys says to me and I already know what she wants me to say. 

"Well I want a challenge with Betty." I tell jug. 

"Maya, please don't do this. Maya you'll destroy Betty in 5 seconds." Jug says.

"So give me my title that I deserve, I've earned it. Where is the serpent queen exactly? I know for sure that she has no say or hasn't even said anything involving serpent business, now me, you know I'll take control." I tell him.

———