Family

Maya-Jay Ray POV:

Maya-Jay Ray POV:

I pulled up to the address I hunted down, now if I was right. This will forever change my life and I don't know if I'm ready for that. I got off my bike and sat down at a park bench nearby. I was at a park with a lot of houses surrounding it. There was children and families at the park, I keep my eye on the house that I tracked down. 

"What are you doing here?" A familiar voice says to me.

I jumped at the voice and I look to see Betty Cooper and Sweet pea.

"Did you both follow me here?" I asked them both.

"Well I'm sorry MJ, I feel like your suspicious. If I'm being honest." Betty says. 

"Suspicious? Huh alright. With what?" I asked annoyed by her.

"I don't get you, Maya you came back into town and everything has been going down south. Nothing bad has happened to you, plus you're hard to understand. Could you I don't know open up to me?" Betty asked. 

"No." I quickly said. 

"Maya-" Sweetpea says. 

"No. I can't believe you Sweets. Now what was your reason for following me?" I asked still keeping my eyes on the house. 

"I miss you, the old you Maya-Jay. I just thought you were seeing someone else." He says. 

I see the door open to the house I was looking at. I see a lady, a man and 2 children; boy and a girl. I took a good look at them and knew that it was them. My parents. 

I see them walking over to the park and I assume I was staring hard

I see them walking over to the park and I assume I was staring hard. I heard their voice in a distance. And they look happy, with just them and their kids.

"Maya? Are you okay?" Sweet pea asked me. 

"Huh?" I asked.

"Maya. What happened?" Betty asked. 

I got on to my bike and left this trashy place, the place my parents calls their home. 

...