Initiation

Maya-Jay Ray

Maya-Jay Ray

"Good morning." Sweet pea says giving me kisses all over my face. 

I giggled at his cuteness. 

"Morning." I told him. 

"Alright get up, it's jug's initiation. I gotta go get hot dog." He said and leaving immediately.

"Initiation? For wha- ohh, ohh no." I said to myself getting up and getting ready as fast as I could. 

I brushed my teeth, put on deodorant, lotion, perfume, and changed my clothes. I quickly rushed out of my house and I seen the boys entering his house. I ran towards them trying to stop them, once you're in a gang, you're in a gang forever.  

"Serpents, what are you guys doing? Jug doesn't have what it takes." I whispered yelled. 

"We know MJ, he's gonna back out of it before the last trial." Fangs whispers. 

"If he can even make it to the 3rd." Some whispers.

"Fine but I swear if he doesn't all of you are getting your asses kicked." I whispered. 

As they woke up the scared Jughead jones with their serpent masks, hot dog already took a shit in his living room. 

"What the hell?" Jug said confused and scared. 

"Your initiation begins now. With you assuming the guardianship of the beast." I hear sweet pea say.

Hot dog ran straight to him and we all left. I just hope he knows what he's getting himself into. 

....

"You told me he'll back out." I said getting worried. 

"I thought so too." Sweet pea says. 

"Unbelievable." I said getting irritated with Jughead actions. 

"What? Why are you so against him being a serpent?" Sweet pea asked me. 

"I'm not okay, look he is on his last trial and he's not backing out. It's cool. I'll see you later." I told him and left the Whyte Wyrm. 

As soon as I got to my house I made a phone call. 

*Phone call*

Me - Hey, it's me. He's joining.

Someone - what do you mean MJ?! This is not apart of the plan, plus if you want more clues, you need to follow orders. 

Me - I know it's not apart of the plan. They're not going to follow my orders, him being king serpent's son, they're going to follow him. 

Someone - Well fix the plan MJ! I know where your dear ol mummy stays at. I have no problem starting trouble.

Me - No... look I'll fix it. 

Someone - Good, or I will along with killing your parents. 

I ended the phone call and let out a frustrated groan.

...

I was sitting on the couch with Toni and the others watching jugheads last trial.

"Hey, he's gonna be fine." Toni says giving me a smile. 

"Yeah I know." Lying knowing that's not what I'm worried about.

At the end of it Jughead was beaten pretty badly. I gave him his jacket after he was officially in.

"Thank you serpent princess." He joked.

"I'm no longer princess now Jug. Your the prince." I told him.

"I'm sorry MJ-"

"No need to be." I gave him a smile. 

After more talking with the others I went back to my trailer. 

"That's why you didn't want Jones to be a serpent... his dad is king now but it was your dad before he died. You were princess until jones joined in, now you're just a serpent." Sweet pea says to me.

He was at the doorway to my trailer.

"What do you want, sweet pea? A trophy?" I asked him with my sarcasm. 

"No ones going to listen to you." He said. 

"Don't rub it in sweets, I get it already." I told him as I was putting dishes away.

"Hey, you'll always be my princess." He said as he walked over towards me. 

"You know how cheesy that sounds." I laughed. 

He wasn't laughing which made things weird. Oh shit. 

"What are you doing back here Maya?" He asked. 

Fuck, I knew it

Fuck, I knew it. He was going to ask that. 

"I missed you sweet pea." I told him. 

"Hey, I missed you too. But.... ever since you came back, you've been weird. You haven't been yourself. What happened?" He asked me. 

"I'm just getting used to things you know." I lied. 

"Yeah I understand... You have anything to eat? I'm starving." He asked. 

I smiled at him because this boy could literally eat a whole cow. I made his some food so he could stop questioning me and stop getting annoying.

....