Back to School, I Think

Maya-Jay Ray POV:

Maya-Jay Ray POV:

"Holaaaa senor and senorita!" I said to Toni and jug as they were waiting on the side of the school. 

"Doing what you do best Maya?" He asked. 

"What is that supposed to mean? Ou wanna see some cool photos?" I asked. 

"It means that you didn't tell me you were leaving for Mexico." He said. 

"Well jughead it was Christmas and I was lonely and me being me I had to do something fun. Unlike you Jug, you have a dad at home. I have nobody." I told him. 

As I was right he stayed quiet. The doors flung opened and it was a lot of students. 

"What's going on?" Jughead asked them as they cheered.

"This hellhole is officially closed! We're done! No more Southside high!" Sweet pea exclaimed.

"What? How?" Toni asked. 

"They said it's dangerous and gonna be quarantined. Who cares? We're all going to different schools." Sweet pea tells us. 

"Wait, this doesn't make any sense. Where are you guys going?" Jug asked them.

"Same as you, and you, and you if you don't plan on leaving without an explanation. Again. And fangs! We're going to riverdale high." Sweet pea says. 

We just looked at him confused. 

"Think of all those northside heads to knock." Sweet pea says.

They all cheered and left

They all cheered and left. Wow riverdale high.

...

It was the first day at our new school. Jug, Toni, fangs, Sweetpea, and I walked through the door and the rest of the students from Southside followed. All eyes and attention was on us, since none of us have been here besides Jug we followed him. 

"Friends." The girl i knew as Veronica. "On behalf of the students and faculty here at riverdale high, welcome to your new school! To ease this transition, I've set up a registration desk where you can get your locker assignments, class schedules, and a list of sports and extracurricular. We encourage each and every on of you to drink deeply from the cup that is fair Riverdale." She said. 

"Stand down, Eva Peron!" We heard someone say. 

It came from Cheryl blossom, bulldogs, and cheerleaders.

"There's the school spirit, I so fondly remember." Jug says.

"Cheryl. No one invited fascists Barbie to the party." Veronica said. 

"Wrong, Veronica. No one invited Southside scum to our school. Listen up Ragamuffins, I will not allow riverdale high above average GPA to suffer because of classrooms that are overcrowded with underachievers. So please do us all a favor and find some other school to debase with your hardscrabble ways." She tells us. 

"Why don't you come over here and say it to my face." To I said beating me before I could say something.

"Happily, queen of the buskers." Cheryl says. 

"Okay, guys, everyone can we just put our northside-Southside differences apart and start over? A new slate?" A guy with red hair said. 

"Mm you don't speak for the Bulldogs, Andrews, and need I remind you these greasers-snakes showed up at your place trying to kick your ass." Some guy said. 

"Happy to finish what we started" sweet pea says. 

I grabbed his hand to pull him back so he wouldn't get in a fight on his first day. 

"God I am so over the toxic masculinity in this hallway right." Veronica said. 

"Alright, that's enough pomp and circumstance. Everyone let's get to class. Now." The principal said. 

"Serpents back down." I said loud enough for the gang to hear. 

We left to our classes and it is wayyyyy different from Southside high.

...

We were currently sitting around, them being nice. I don't buy it but whatever. 

"Veronica lodge." She introduces. 

"Toni topaz... that's Maya-Jay, Sorry she doesn't play nice." Toni says. 

"And I'm Josie McCoy formerly of the the pussycats, now just Josie. And this is Kevin." Josie introduced. 

They talked and then the principal called us over.

"Which of you defaced our school seal with this graffiti?" The principal asked us. 

"This is what they do principal Weatherbee. They tag their turf." The guy from earlier says. 

"Should I show you exactly what we do on our turf?" I threatened him. 

"My god Reggie, could you be anymore transparent?" Veronica asked him. 

"Effective immediately, no gang behavior of any kind will be tolerated at my school. As of this moment, no more serpent jackets." Mr Weatherbee tells us. 

"What?! Are you kidding me? Sorry to tell you this but none of my boys did this, when I see proof we will talk about our jackets-" I said getting cut off.

"No more serpent jackets! All tattoos are going to be covered. Possession of any paraphernalia whatsoever will lead to immediate suspension. Are we clear? That's all." Our new principal told us.

We were all angry and walked off, we didn't want to make this worst.

....