The Fallen Two

Fp POV:

Fp POV:

"Penny! Where is she?!" Mary Anne yelled. 

"Kids were here, serpent jackets." Sylas says showing us their jackets. 

"Mary Anne stay here, Sylas go look that way, I'll look over there." I told him. 

I ran in the woods looking for either of our kids. That's when I seen blonde headed girl on the ground. 

"MJ?! MJ are you okay? Penny? Where's my niece!?" I yelled at as she already looked beaten up. 

"She's a fighter... heh, she's got what she deserves, I'll be back for more. Son of a bitch stabbed me." Penny weakly said. 

"Penny! Where is she!? Where is MJ?!" I yelled at her angrily.

"Probably dead by now." Penny laughs weakly.

I left her to continue to look but that's when I found jughead. 

"Jug!? Jug, come on boy? No, no! Jug you're gonna be okay, come on let's go." I broke carrying jug.

I got back and seen serpents, Betty, Mary Anne, and Sylas. They all got a good look of juggie who was beaten. 

"Where's MJ?" Sweet pea asked

"I-I don't know." My voice cracked. 

Sweetpea then ran off to the woods leaving everyone calling out for him. 

"Get ya boy to the hospital! Now! I gotta find my girl." Sylas yelled at me. 

"Penny, she's in the woods, I- I . Mary Anne... Maya stabbed her." I told her. 

Tears formed in her eyes but I had to go and get jug to the hospital.

....

Sweet pea POV:

Sweet pea POV:

I ran off in the woods, looking for Maya, everyone started calling out for me but they eventually joined in on the search. 

"Help!? Help!" Someone screams. 

We all ran over to the screams and seen that Toni had Maya's body in her arms. 

"I don't hear a heart beat?" Her voice choked. 

"Maya." I said softly. 

I picked her up and I didn't realize I was crying. I carried maya back to where most of the group was at.

"Is that Maya?" A blonde woman asked. 

I feel down to my knees and I looked at her. She was beaten and swelled up. The woman walked over towards us as she was in my arms and she started crying, I was confused on who this lady was. 

"Sylas! Sylas!" She cried out

Sylas? These guys were maya's parents.

A man came out of the woods and seen us, he came over and looked at her. 

"I- she- she doesn't have a heart beat." I tell them.

"Maya, baby, you'll be okay." The lady says. 

"We gotta bring her to the hospital." Sylas says as he took her from my arms. 

"Sweet pea?" Toni cries and ran to my arms. 

"They'll be fine." I tell her trying to hold in my tears.

———