Jealousy

Maya-Jay Ray POV:

Maya-Jay Ray POV:

"Oh my gosh! MJ! I'm so happy you're home and my god, Cheryl told me you were pregnant." Toni says to me as we were at her and cheryls party. 

"Where's sweet pea? He kinda left me hanging when I told him." I tell her. 

"Uh- he's over there." Toni says as if she didn't want to tell me. 

I looked over and I seen him and Josie getting too close to my liking.

"Are they a thing?" I asked Toni.

"I don't know, I just seen them getting close this summer. I'm sorry MJ." Toni says. 

I walked up behind them and they were too busy focusing on each other to realize I was there so I wanted to know what they were talking about. 

"Mostly cause I'll get to see you in the halls every day." Sweet pea tells her. 

"Uh sweet pea. I told you when we started this our summer fling was gonna be just that. A fling. With a three month expiration date." She tells him. 

"Yeah, I know but haven't we been having a good time?" He asked her and as far as I seen he gripped her thigh.

They continued talking until they started kissing each other and I had enough of it. 

"Ahem

"Ahem. Sweet pea? Josie McCoy?" I said to both of them.

Josie rolled her eyes at me and left. That leaves me and sweet pea, or shall I say a dead man. 

"Sweet pea? What are you doing?" I asked him angrily. 

"Listen Maya-"

"No don't listen maya me, what have you been doing these past months?" I asked him. 

"Maya you were gone again-"

"Because I was kidnapped.. again. When I woke up in the hospital in the- Fangs?!" I said shocking to see him in the condition he was in.

"Maya!" He says running up to me. 

"Oh my god, are you okay?" I was concerned about his breathing.