Chapter 36

Kay's lithe body fits perfectly against mine, and I push my hard cock against her belly, just enough for her to feel me.

The water streams down my back as I shield her body from the warmth and encase her with my own. Our lips are locked as I push my tongue into her mouth exploring her, tasting her.

Her innocent whimpers awaken something deep inside me, a thought appears in my head of me deep inside her. I moan against her mouth and tangle my fingers in her hair as she tries to pull away.

I keep my fingers tight in her hair, guaranteeing that she is stuck in a position for me to take her. Another whimper escapes our kiss, and I can feel Kay's small hands griping my bicep and abs to try and make me release her.

Her body curls into mine when her back hits the cold wall, effectively pushing against my lower region. Which was currently throbbing.

The fact that she was stuck between me and the wall, leaving her vulnerable to me to do what I pleased, made my head spin. I wanted to fuck her.

I was close to losing my control.

This would be her first time, and it definitely wasn't going to happen in the shower when I was on the verge of losing it.

With one last longing suckle of her lips, I pull away and let my head drop backwards as I let out a groan. I let myself get carried away.

I look back at Kay who was holding onto my arms for dear life. Her eyes are so innocent and soft as she looks at me. She has no idea. Her cute little pouted lips were bright red and swollen, her cute little pants leaving those innocent lips.

She was dazed. The poor thing was leaning all of her body weight against mine and was clenching and unclenching her fingers around my biceps.

"You alright there kitten"

My voice is deep with lust and from being on the verge of losing my control. But the dominance emmiting from it makes Kay answer.

"Hmm"

Her eyes are starting to filter shut and she nuzzles her little body against mine. I love when she does that. She's like a little kitten.

"No no baby, wake up, we have plans with your aunt and uncle"

I turn her against the water to get some heat into her body and wake her up. My poor baby whimpers and forces her eyes back open. She shivers under the warm water and leans against me.

"C-can you wash me, I'm so tired"

While she was much more aware than she was seconds before, she was still very dazed, and I think I might have pushed her towards her submissive side.

I slowly run my soapy hands up and down her body. Not in a sensual way, I just wanted to be gentle with the fragile being trusting me with her body.

She was so soft.

Soon enough I've scrubbed every inch of her body and I start rolling the shampoo between her hair and my fingers.

A soft moan emits from her, and I don't even think she knew she was doing it. But hell my body was responding.

Kay dips down unexpectedly and I almost panicked thinking that she passed out, but she was only grabbing body wash.

Her small thing fingers start to run over my stomach, lathering me in soap.

The moment was so peaceful and serene. I was washing and conditioning her hair and Kay was just slowly washing me like I did her.

She only once paused when she reached my groin. She took a sharp inhale of breath, her eyes meeting mine. There was uncertainty and a small hint of fear that layers those beautiful eyes, but the love and trust was overtaking those sad emotions.